Jurassic Marsh - Day 35 is the thirty-fifth level of Jurassic Marsh in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a money bag.
The biggest threats are the raptors, T. Rexes, and Jurassic Bully. The raptor will kick zombies ahead of the flowers, but Primal Peashooter may accidentally push them back onto the flowers, causing the player to lose the level because of it. T. Rexes will rush zombies closer to the flowers, while Jurassic Bullies, the worst threat, cannot be knocked back by Primal Peashooter, with the addition of their bulky health. Luckily, there are no Jurassic Gargantuars to worry about.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|1||2||None||2||and are added to the conveyor-belt|
|2||4||None||None||is added to the conveyor-belt|
|3||1 2 3||None||4||100% Plant Food|
|5||3 3 3 3 3 3||None||3||First flag|
|6||1 2 1 2||None||None|
|7||1 1 3 5 4 3 4 5||None||5|
|8||1 1 2 2||None||1||100% Plant Food|
|9||1 2 3 4 5||None||None|
|10||2 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 5 5 5||None||1 2 4 5 3||Final flag|
- Primal Peashooters will be your main attacking plant in this level. Watch out for the raptors, as this may require some luck to have no zombie knocked back onto the flowers.
- T. Rexes can boost zombies' speed, so Stallia should be used on them to slow the boosted zombies down, or alternatively use Perfume-shroom to charm it before it can roar.
- It is best to use Chili Bean on Jurassic Bullies to defeat them, as the other zombies can be knocked back by Primal Peashooter, while Jurassic Bully is immune. Do not use them if they are on the flowers though, otherwise when they eat the Chili Bean the flowers will be instantly trampled.
- There's a little glitch in this level, when the T-Rex roars and the Jurassic Flag Zombie or the Imp goes faster, they could just walk over the flowers without trampling them.
- *: Removed