Like Day 22, 3000 sun are given. However, the zombie pattern is arranged for a much different strategy than before, like pterodactyls on all lanes. Additionally, the arguably two toughest dinosaurs are the only dinosaurs present on this level. The player should notice each dinosaur present and plan accordingly. But unlike other Last Stands, this one can be pretty easy or pretty difficult depending on the player's set-up, as more sun is given than usual, giving more elaborate strategies for the player to make.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
Death from Below
- Created by CitronFire3
This strategy does not require Plant Food.
Plant Primal Potato Mines on the whole lawn. You can replace the blown ones with Potato Mines or Primal Potato Mines caused by both dinosaurs front or back. If you fear of these two dinosaurs ruining your defenses, you can use Perfume-shroom to prevent more trouble and Cherry Bomb against a huge group of zombies if you want to be prepared on the next upcoming wave.
Bulbs, Tiles and Mines
- Created by Bush555
This strategy can be used in both Days 22 and 27. Firstly, plant a column of Bowling Bulbs on the second column. Secondly, plant a column of Wall-nuts on the third column. Thirdly, plant a column of Potato Mines on the first column. Lastly, plant three Tile Turnips on the first, third and fifth Bowling Bulbs from top to bottom. You will have 875 sun left.
The extra sun is very helpful because you can use Cherry Bombs to fight against zombies, but this level is possible without Cherry Bomb. Use Plant Food on a Bowling Bulb on a tile immediately when the pterodactyls appear on the screen. Use Plant Food again immediately when the ankylosauruses appear on the screen. Use Plant Food for third time at the end of the wave. If you have extra Plant Food or Cherry Bomb, use it against zombies that are still on the lawn. No Perfume-shroom, premium plants, or lawn mowers are used.
This strategy is similar to Day 22 but this strategy has some minor changes. Firstly, plant two columns of Bowling Bulbs on the second and third columns. Secondly, plant two columns of Potato Mines on the first and fourth columns. Lastly, plant three Tile Turnips on the first, third and fifth Bowling Bulbs from top to bottom on the second column. You will have no sun left.
Use Plant Food on a Bowling Bulb on a tile immediately when the pterodactyls appear on the screen. Use Plant Food again immediately when the ankylosauruses appear on the screen. Use Plant Food for third time at the end of the wave. If you have extra Plant Food, use it against zombies that are still on the lawn. No Perfume-shroom, premium plants, or lawn mowers are used.
Gargantuars are good on both side
Plant three column of Hypno-shrooms in the first, second and third column, then press "Let's Rock."
The Jurassic Gargantuars will smash all zombies in one hit. Although some of them might have to throw their Jurassic Imps, no one of them will die. However, be careful with the ankylosaurus, because it can throw your Jurassic Gargantuars to the leftmost column, and normal zombies to consume your Hypno-shroooms. You can use 1150 sun left to plant another Hypno-shroom on the lanes without any of them left. And you can use the Turbo Button if you think the level is very slow due to Jurassic Gargantuars' movement speed.
- Created by Thrawnca
- Required plants:
- Plant Spikeweed in the last two columns.
- Plant a column of Wall-nuts behind the Spikeweed.
- Plant two columns of Rotobaga behind the Wall-nuts.
- Plant a column of Celery Stalkers behind the Rotobaga.
- Use Plant Food on the Wall-nuts, except for the center one (which will be heavily defended anyway).
Zombies approaching from the front will fall pretty rapidly to the spikes. Those carried to the back by pterodactyls will be slaughtered by the Celery Stalkers. Don't worry too much about ankylosaurs, since there is plenty of room for parts of your wall to slide backward, and the Rotobagas will keep working fine if the line gets staggered.
You Shall Be Spiked, By Spikeweed!
- Created by Plantnamehere12
- Required plants:
- Plant one row of Primal Peashooters on the first column.
- Then plant Primal Wall-nuts on the fifth and first columns (and on seventh column if you have Power Lily and no boosted Spikeweed).
- Plant two or three Spikeweeds on sixth to ninth columns.
- When an ankylosaurus or a pterodactyl appears, do not use Perfume-shroom yet. Instead, Split Peas handle it.
- When the final wave comes, take care of one of the dinosaurs with a Perfume-shroom.
- If you do not have a boosted Spikeweed, you may need to sacrifice two lawn mowers.
Let's Drop the Beet!
- Created by SCAF 2.0
- Required plants:
- Do not plant on the first, third, fifth lanes, so that any tiles on them are empty. In the picture below, P means Phat Beet, G means Garlic, A means Aloe, and S means Spikeweed. Fill the second and fourth lanes like this.
- Garlics will prevent the zombies eating your Phat Beets. Whenever your Garlics on the first column get weak, repair them quickly.
- When three ankylosauruses invade your lawn, Use Perfume-shroom to charm all of them using Instant Recharge. It should be done very fast before they fling the zombies into the tile close to your home.
- If you made it, there are no hazards left in this level. Use remaining Plant Food on the Spring Bean and use Blover to blow all the zombies away at the final flag.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest