- For the international version of the level, see Jurassic Marsh - Day 17.
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
The Dinosaur Stampede ambush every wave will ruin any defense if not countered. Luckily, the player is given Dinonip, which will counter this (with Plant Food). In addition, the Power Lily is also given to supply much Plant Food to counter this. For the level itself, the Dinonips should easily take care of the zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|1||3 4||None|| 2|
|2||5 5 4||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|3||1 2 3||None||None|| is available.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|4||4 4||None||None||Dinosaur Stampede!|
|5||3 3 3 3 3 3||None||2|| First flag.|
|6||1 2 1 2||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||1 1 3 3 4 4 5 5||None||5||Dinosaur Stampede!|
|8||1 1 2 2||None||1|
|9||1 2 3 4 5||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 4 3||None||3|| Final wave.|
- Start off by planting at least 2 columns of Dinonips.
- The other Dinonips should be used to clear out the eggs.
- Use Plant Food when the Dinosaur Stampede occurs to scare out the dinosaurs.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
In hard mode, it is virtually impossible without a leveled up Dinonip (preferably to Level 4). Although, it does take a while to get Dinosaur Grass up to Level 4, so do not expect to beat the hard mode in a while.
- Do as what you did in normal mode, but with a few adjustments:
- A max-leveled Dinonip no longer needs to chew before eating a zombie, which can be favorable to the player.
- Primal Wall-nuts now make a small version of themselves when eaten, this can be useful to give the player more time to plan.