- For the international version, see Jurassic Marsh.
Jurassic Marsh is the twelfth world released in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was released on iOS on January 12, 2017 and on Android a day later.
It takes place during the Jurassic Era, long before the events of Frostbite Caves, where dinosaurs were still a reality. Although the lawn is located in a marsh, water is not a relevant environment modifier in this world. However, water can be seen near the lawn.
- Main article: Dinosaur
Dinosaurs are the gimmick and environmental modifier of this world. They do not act like typical zombies, and are not classified as such, since there is no such interaction between the dinosaurs and plants (except between Perfume-shroom). They however, do interact with zombies of any type that passes by them. The dinosaurs are the raptor, stegosaurus, pterodactyl, T. Rex, ankylosaurus, and brontosaurus. They are also summoned by eggs and surprise attacks (brontosaurus only) in this version.
- Main article: Egg
|2||Choice||Two||Jurassic Marsh lawn mowers|
|5||Two||Special Delivery level|
|9||Two||Special Delivery level||Coins|
|Three||Special Delivery level||Money bag|
|12||Two||Special Delivery level|
|14||Choice with||Three||Produce at least 2500 sun||Coins|
|15||Choice without sun producers, and free plants except||One||Last Stand (PvZ2)||Coins|
|21||Choice without sunproducing plants, and free plants except||One||Last Stand (PvZ2)||Coins|
|Ultimate Challenge||Zomboss battle against||Coins|
- The lawn is colored differently than the international version's Jurassic Marsh lawn.
- However, the Almanac entry still uses the international version of the lawn.
- Prior to the 2.0.1 update, it had no Plant Adventures.
- Instead of 'Jurassic Marsh', the Chinese name of this World is 恐龙危机, literally 'Dinosaur Crises'.
- However, its English name at the World Preview stage is still Jurassic Marsh.
- All special zombies exclusive to this version are Imps.
- There are ten dinosaurs in this version, double the amount of dinosaurs than the international version. The five extra ones are the brontosaurus, three baby dinosaurs and the giant T. Rex (the possible cause of the dinosaur stampede).