Jurassic Fossilhead is a zombie encountered in Jurassic Marsh in Plants vs. Zombies 2. He has no special abilities, but his health is extremely high compared to a normal Zombie. Out of all of the zombies with Machined toughness, Jurrassic Fossilhead Zombie bears the most similarities with Blockhead Zombie, the primary difference being the latter's immunity to Iceberg Lettuce.
Fossil skulls not only provide a huge amount of damage absorption, but are also extremely classy.
Contrary to his name, Jurassic Fossilhead's fossil head isn't actually a fossil. That skull's maybe a week and a half old, tops.
Jurassic Fossilhead absorbs 1990 damage per shot and changes its appearance upon absorbing 534, 1067, 1800 (when its skull is destroyed), and 1895 damage per shot before dying at 1990 damage per shot.
- Player's House: Piñata Party
- Jurassic Marsh - All levels including La Brainsa Tarpits, except Days 35 and 36.
- Modern Day - Days 24, 34, 38 and Highway to the Danger Room (portal only)
Like Knight Zombie and Blockhead Zombie, this zombie can be problematic if you do not prepare. If you see him in the seed selection, choose instant kills (such as Chili Bean, Potato Mine, a Plant Food-enhanced Sun Bean, or a Shadow-shroom) to kill him instantly. This zombie is doubly dangerous if combined with Jurassic Bucketheads, Gargantuars, and dinosaurs. Try to use a Blover quickly when he is affected by a raptor, as this zombie can cause massive havoc if you do not act fast enough. He has moderate speed but high toughness with his triceratops skull on.
Among the introduced plants in Jurassic Marsh, Primal Peashooter can help push back Jurassic Fossilhead. It is best to have at least two Primal Peashooters and a Primal Wall-nut on one lane for a great combination.
- ▼ Health decreased from 270 DPS to 190 DPS
- It is unusual for him to have a triceratops skull in this world, because triceratops only existed in the Cretaceous period, which is millions of years after the Jurassic period.