- Not to be confused with the Plants vs. Zombies Adventures achievement Bully or Plants vs. Zombies: Bully For You.
- For the veteran counterpart of this zombie, see Jurassic Rockpuncher.
In addition to significantly increased toughness compared to the average zombie, Jurassic Bully is immune to Primal Peashooter's knockback effect. He is not immune to Primal Peashooter's stunning effect and all other plants that can knock zombies back such as Spring Bean and Chard Guard will work properly. In Chinese version, Jurassic Bully is immune to most knockback effects.
A trudging, damage-resistant zombie who is immune to Primal Peashooter's knockback.
Special: immune to Primal Peashooter’s knockback
Jurassic Bully is slow, stupid, and smells bad. But hey, at least he's punctual.
Jurassic Bully absorbs exactly 1100 damage per shot. His appearance changes upon absorbing 550 damage per shot when his arm is lost, before dying at 1100 damage per shot.
- Lost City: "Aloe, Salut!" Epic Quest - Step 8 (portal only)
- Jurassic Marsh: Days 21-37, 40, 42, La Brainsa Tarpits, "Rescue the Gold Bloom" Epic Quest - Step 10 and Piñata Party
- Modern Day: Days 10, 34, 44, Highway to the Danger Room (portal only) and "Rescue the Gold Bloom" Epic Quest - Step 1
If you see Jurassic Bully on the seed selection, choose instant-kills so you can easily destroy a horde of them at once. Try to use Perfume-shroom on dinosaurs (such as the T. Rex), as Jurassic Bullies are very dangerous when they are assisted by dinosaurs. Magnifying Grass is the best way to kill him quickly, since he takes 2-4 shots to kill, or alternatively the Banana Launcher, which kills him on one hit. This zombie is also dangerous if combined with Jurassic Gargantuars and Jurassic Fossilheads.
Among the introduced plants, the Primal Potato Mine is the best at killing them at once in groups, even when they are affected by T. Rex's roar. Ice-Based plants come in handy to slow down their increased speed when affected by the roar.
Generally, the most dangerous thing about Jurassic Bully is the fact that if a pterodactyl carries one to the back, Primal Peashooter cannot knock him out of the reach of the plants in the back. Perfume-shroom should be used on pterodactyls as soon as possible. If a Jurassic Bully does make it to the back, Celery Stalker is usually a good choice for dealing with him. Alternatively, you can try using the Hurrikale, which pushes him forward much quicker, which allows you to simply ignore him. Additionally, since he is no different from a regular zombie aside from the increased HP, reduced speed, and KB immunity, plants like Chili Bean, Hypno-Shroom and Grimrose can also effortlessly defeat it.
- ▲ Health increased from 1570 DPS to 1700 DPS
- ▲ Eating DPS increased from 50 DPS per tick to 100 DPS per tick
- ▼ Health decreased from 1700 DPS to 1570 DPS
- ▼ Eating DPS decreased from 100 DPS per tick to 50 DPS per tick
- ▼ Health decreased from 1570 DPS to 1100 DPS
In other languages
|Simplified Chinese||侏罗纪野人僵尸||lit. "Jurassic Savage Zombie"|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Brutão Jurássico|
- He shares his body structure and animations with Arcade Zombie, Troglobite, Octo Zombie, Jurassic Rockpuncher and Zombie Medusa. He also shares his walking animation with the aforementioned zombies as well as MC Zom-B. He is the only one of them that cannot instantly kill or disable a plant.
- When he dies, the player can hear sounds made by Troglobite when pushing frozen blocks. This is likely a glitch.
- According to Penny, he is simply too stupid to "observe typical physics," which is the reason why he is immune to Primal Peashooter's knockback effect.
- Despite this, other plants that can push back zombies can still push him back.
- He is called "Bully Zombie" in the Travel Log and in the "Jurassic Marsh Devs Diary Part 2" video.
- This is shared with other zombies who have their names incorrectly spelled in the Travel Log, such as MC Zom-B and Pianist Zombie.
- Although he only has "Dense" toughness in-game, the Almanac says his toughness is hardened. This is most likely an error, as he only absorbs 1100 damage per shot while Zombies with that level of toughness absorbs 1300 damage per shot.
- His bone in his beard may be a reference to Sideshow Mel from The Simpsons.
- Before the 8.7.1 update, Jurassic Bully was immune to Boingsetta's knockback.
- The Jurassic Marsh Piñata has the same face as Jurassic Bully.