- You may be looking for Iron Maiden, a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 that looks similar to the Jugger-Nut.
Its name is a portmanteau of "juggernaut," referring to its armor, and "Wall-Nut."
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Plant
- Traits: Armored 1, Bullseye
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
What's better than a Wall-Nut? A Wall-Nut in a suit of armor, that's what.
- Rarity change: Rare → Super-Rare
Jugger-Nut's main role is to land safe hits via Bullseye with less worries about being destroyed if blocked by a zombie, and even if it is destroyed, it may destroy the zombie in front as well, since there aren't any zombies that cost 2 brains or less, do 3 damage at once, and can survive a hit from Jugger-Nut at the same time.
Boosting it with Fertilize and making it do bonus attacks with Time to Shine or Espresso Fiesta as Grass Knuckles is a great combo. This combo works especially well in the mission Super Brainz Flies Again! since you can chip away a large chunk of your opponent's health due to the special rule of that mission in which the fighter with the highest strength does a bonus attack.
Jugger-Nut is a weak card with the Armored 1 and Bullseye traits, and so while it doesn't hit very hard or have much health, its traits make it harder to take care of. If the opponent manages to boost its stats, it becomes very dangerous, as it will deal high amounts of damage without charging the Super-Block Meter, due to the Bullseye trait.
Rolling Stone, Weed Spray, Electrobolt, or any zombie that does 3 damage or more can destroy it. If it gets out of control too much, use a destroying card such as Rocket Science, Locust Swarm, or Squirrel Herder.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Jugger-Nut.
In other languages
|Simplified Chinese||无畏坚果||lit. "Fearless-Nut"|
|Traditional Chinese||迴力鏢堅果||lit. "Boomerang-Nut"|
- When it is destroyed, it will reveal a Wall-Nut styled after its appearance in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Despite being a Wall-Nut with armor, it actually has less health (albeit it has Armored 1 trait).