- For the Plants vs. Zombies version of this zombie, see Jalapeno Zombie.
- For other uses, see Jalapeno (disambiguation).
It is the ZomBotany counterpart of Jalapeno. Jalapeno Zombies explode upon making contact with a plant, instantly killing every plant in the lane.
火爆辣椒僵尸 (Jalapeno Zombie)
The plant-head zombie from the mysterious time and space, don't let him touch any of your plants!
Special: Detonates upon contact with a plant, destroying all plants in its row.
You might use the similar strategy to defeat it from the first game. Due to retaining the velocity of an average zombie, it can be killed easily from range. However, since it does not eat plants, Garlic will not be able to divert it without Plant Food, though Sweet Potato and Hot Date still works. Squash is also a cheap counter.
- Similar to the first game's literation, the Jalapeno Zombie explodes without any delay or warning, despite the opposite occurring in the ZomBotany trailer.
- Unlike his first game counterpart, he does not have a cut tie. Like the Android versions of the original game.
- The flame sprite is reused from Jalapeno.