- For other uses, see Jalapeno (disambiguation).
Jalapeño was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. He was unlocked after reclaiming The Cafe Lot. His sun cost was lower than its counterpart from Plants vs. Zombies, costing only 100 sun. He could burn all zombies on the path. If he was planted on a crossroad, he could attack 2 paths of zombies.
His news feed page description describes his function in this game as well as the other games he appeared in, while his Facebook page description is exactly the same as his Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
He's trying his best not to explode, but when he does, he'll take out a whole row of zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook pageEdit
"NNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" Jalapeno says. He's not going to explode, not this time. But soon. Oh, so soon. It's close. He knows it, he can feel it, his whole life's been leading up to this moment.
- He hopped around before detonating.
- His silhouette used for the recharging overlay was actually the one from the Chilly Pepper, so the grayed out Jalapeño appeared to have a bit of ice hanging from his stem, like the Chilly Pepper had.
- Unlike the other versions of himself, he expanded inside, but changed shape during the explosion.
- Also, his name has a "ñ" like the real life plant it is based on instead of a regular "n" like in the other games.
- Sometimes, there was a glitch where a Bamboo Shoot would shoot him. This also happens with the Bamboom. This, however, was purely aesthetic, and nothing special happened gameplay-wise.