Iron Man Nut (坚果钢铁侠; pinyin: jiānguǒ gāngtiěxiá) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. It is one of the Heroes introduced in the game. It fires energy balls and shot lasers at zombies, which could sometimes deal critical damage.
Iron Man Nut is based on a Wall-nut and famous Marvel superhero Iron Man, the alias of genius billionaire playboy scientist Tony Stark, who fights crime in a mechanized full-body suit designed and built by himself.
Iron Man Nut has following abilities:
- Iron Man Nut shoots plasma balls, which deals 26 DPS and cannot be upgraded
- Iron Man Nut can resist many bites from zombies, absorbing 400 dps. Its health can be increased by "Durability" skill upgrades
- Iron Man Nut has a chance to shoot piercing lasers, similar to Laser Bean, but only if "Laser Beams" skill was unlocked
- This plant has a chance to shoot rockets from its jetpack, which deals 200 damage to all targets in 3*3 range, but only if "Zenithal Rockets" skill was unlocked
- Iron Man Nut can heal itself, when zombies don't eat it, but only if "Recovery" skill was unlocked
- If Iron Man Nut has very low heath, it surrounds itself by "Invincible Shield". In this state, it does not take damage, but cannot move. This ability has cooldown and requires appropriate skill
|cost of first two upgrades||cost of following upgrades||0 level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Recovery||2||4||0% of max. health||0.5%||1%||1,5%||2%||2,5%|
|Invincible shield||4||8||0 sec.||6||8||10||12||15|
- It is one of three plants inspired by a famous superhero, the other ones being Super Bean and Iron Citron.
- It is the only Hero in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West that is not based on a character that appears in Journey to the West
- Its blue energy balls resembled the ones fired by the Citron.