Imps are close range attackers that can be hard to hit and excel in chaos. When riding a Z-Mech, they gain more explosive weapons and better ways to deal damage.
Imp's primary weapons are the Imp Blasters, which fires lasers that deal 5 damage each (6 critical) and fire at a rate of 800 RPM (rounds per minute). They can fire 50 projectiles before needing to reload.
|Pull and hold enemies in a location.|
|Call in a powerful mech to control for a limited time.|
|Spin and fire blasters in all directions.|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 50% for earning multiple vanquishes.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of over-health for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 30 health upon vanquishing an enemy at low HP.
Butt Booster Booster
Second Jump hovers longer.
Enemies are knocked into the air by Bionic Bash.
Missile Madness duration extended by earning a vanquish.
Move faster for a short time after ejecting from Explosive Escape.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near two enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 4 HP every 0.5 seconds.
Increased rate of fire while using Impkata.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Reduced recoil of arm blasters.
Increased size of Gravity Grenade.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 10 health upon vanquishing an enemy.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 25%
Gain Mech fuel by damaging enemies with Bionic Bash.
Faster refresh time of Robo Call when dealing damage.
Move faster when enemies are near while using Impkata.
Tips & Tricks
- ▲ Fix issue with Mech Robo Laser projectile not maintaining damage at distance
- ▲ Fix issue with Explosive Escape projectile being visible for a few frames
- ▲ Initial refresh of Robo Call reduced to 60 seconds
- ▲ Subsequent refresh of Robo Call reduced to 90 seconds
- ▲ Increase Imp Blasters damage 3.5 - 4.95
- ▲ Increase Imp Blasters ammo capacity 50 - 56
- ▲ Decrease Imp Blasters projectile final speed post drag 350 - 300
- ▲ Decrease Imp Blasters camera recoil
- ▲ Decrease Imp Blasters camera shake
- ▲ Increase Impkata damage 1 - 1.2
- ▲ Decrease time until Impkata damage increase 3.0 - 1.75
- ▲ Decrease time until damage increases with the Ripcord upgrade 2.25 - 1.5