- 1 Description
- 2 Primary Weapon
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Upgrades
- 5 Related achievement
- 6 Strategies
- 7 Bugs
- 8 Balancing changes
- 9 Gallery
Imps are close range attackers that can be hard to hit and excel in chaos. When riding a Z-Mech, they gain more explosive weapons and better ways to deal damage.
Imp's primary weapons are the Imp Blasters, which fires lasers that deal 4 damage each (5 critical) and fire at a rate of 725 RPM (rounds per minute). They can fire 56 projectiles before needing to reload.
|Pull and hold enemies in a location.|
|Call in a powerful mech to control for a limited time.|
|Spin and fire blasters in all directions.|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 100% (10 seconds) for earning multiple vanquishes.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 100% (10 seconds) when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of overhealth for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 11 health over 3 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy at 20% HP or lower.
Butt Booster Booster
Second Jump hovers longer.
Extends the duration of the second jump by 2 seconds.
Enemies are knocked into the air by Bionic Bash.
Enemies are knocked 5m (16.4 ft) upward and 7m (22.97 ft) backward when hit by Bionic Bash.
Missile Madness duration extended by earning a vanquish.
Decreases Missile Madness refresh time by 9 seconds upon earning a vanquish.
Move faster for a short time after ejecting from Explosive Escape.
Increases movement speed by 25% for 5 seconds after using Explosive Escape.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near one-four enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 1-4 HP every 0.5 seconds.
Increased rate of fire while using Impkata.
Increases Impkata's rate of fire by 25% (to 1750 RPM).
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 5.5 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Reduced recoil of Imp Blasters.
Reduces Imp Blasters' recoil by 25%.
Increased size of Gravity Grenade.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%.
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 14 health over 3 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 41.6875%
Gain Mech fuel by damaging enemies with Bionic Bash.
Gain 12.5 seconds of fuel, gain 25 health per-enemy.
Faster refresh time of Robo Call when dealing damage.
Dealing damage decreases Robo Call's cooldown time by up to 5.5 seconds.
Move faster when enemies are near while using Impkata.
Increases movement speed by 100% and allows jumping during Impkata.
Tips & Tricks
-Explosive Escape (Z-Mech) and Gravity Grenade combo. This is an extremely deadly trick because it traps plants near the explosion, giving them no possible escape.
As of the May 2020 patch, there is a glitch where you can speed up the primary weapon's rate of fire if you rapidly mash the aim button while firing it. This allows you to reach higher DPS and compensate for the damage nerf in this update, at the cost of losing accuracy.
- ▲ Fix issue with Mech Robo Laser projectile not maintaining damage at distance
- ▲ Fix issue with Explosive Escape projectile being visible for a few frames
- ▲ Initial refresh of Robo Call reduced to 60 seconds
- ▲ Subsequent refresh of Robo Call reduced to 90 seconds
- ▲ Increase Imp Blasters damage 3.5 - 4.95
- ▲ Increase Imp Blasters ammo capacity 50 - 56
- ▲ Decrease Imp Blasters projectile final speed post drag 350 - 300
- ▲ Decrease Imp Blasters camera recoil
- ▲ Decrease Imp Blasters camera shake
- ▲ Increase Impkata damage 1 - 1.2
- ▲ Decrease time until Impkata damage increase 3.0 - 1.75
- ▲ Decrease time until damage increases with the Ripcord upgrade 2.25 - 1.5
- ▼ Decreased velocity and drag distance of Imp Blasters
- Decreased projectile speed from 550 m/s (1804.46 ft/s) to 500 m/s (1640.42 ft/s)
- ▼ Increased recoil of Imp Blasters
- ▼ Increased spread increase per shot from 0.9 to 1
- ▼ Increased maximum spread angle from 1.8 to 3
- ▼ Increased maximum vertical recoil while unzoomed from 1.5 to 7
- ▼ Increased vertical recoil increase per shot while unzoomed from 0.08 to 0.155
- ▲ Increased recoil decrease factor while unzoomed from 15 to 16
- ▼ Increased maximum vertical recoil while zoomed from 1.5 to 4.75
- ▼ Increased vertical recoil increase per shot while zoomed from 0.08 to 0.18
- ▲ Increased recoil decrease factor while zoomed from 15 to 16
- ▼ Increased spread multiplier while zoomed from 0.25 to 0.5
- Gravity Grenade
- ▼ Should no longer work through shields
- ▲ Increase throw distance
- Adjust trajectory to be more center screen aligned
- Imp Blasters
- ▼ Decrease damage 4.95->4.5
- Imp Blasters
- ▲ Decreased recoil multiplier while zooming from 0.85->0.65x
- ▲ Decreased in air dispersion angle from 1.2->0.75 degrees
- Adjusted base camera location to fix issue with target preservation
- Adjusted zoom camera to fix issue with target preservation
- ▲ Increased accuracy
- ▲ Can be triggered from in air
- Camera rework
- Upgrade Centripetal Force
- No longer requires proximity to enemies
- Grants a flat 2x speed boost
- Allows jumping during Impkata
- Upgrade Aftershock
- Enemies are now knocked upwards instead of away and hang in the air for a short duration
- Upgrade Multiplying Madness
- Vanquishes with Missile Madness decrease refresh of Missile Madness instead of extending its duration
- Upgrade Pod Powered
- ▲ Decreased equip cost from 2->1
- Upgrade Energize
- ▲ Increased fuel gain from 5->12.5 seconds
- ▲ Also grants 25 health
- Can stack if you hit multiple enemies
- Upgrade Supermassive
- ▲ Decreased equip cost from 3->2