- For other uses, see Ice Pea (disambiguation).
Ice Peashooter is an Uncommon Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. He was added in the Zomboss Down DLC update. His weapon is Ice Pea Cannon which deals 15 impact damage and 18 critical damage and slows zombies down. After a certain amount of hits, he freezes the target in place, and the said target can't attack any plants or use its abilities. Its zombie counterpart is the Mr. Freezy.
He freezes Zombies in place, showing off how "cool" he is. Plants just roll their eyes.
This is a decent plant to use as he can freeze zombies quickly. He can even freeze Coffin Zombies, Barrel Zombies, and Outhouse Zombies because he shoots them in their weak spots. This is best planted near the garden to freeze zombies that get near.
- It, Ice Pea and Snow Pea from Plants vs. Zombies Heroes are the only peashooting plants in the whole series to have the ability to completely freeze a zombie.
- When a player gets vanquished by this, it will say Ice Pea instead of Ice Peashooter. Similar things happen to Fire Peashooter and Pea Repeater.
- He has the exact same weapon as the Ice Pea.
- This similarity, how they look alike, and them being Peashooter variants may show that this is a pot version of the Ice Pea.
- His stickerbook description is a reference to the Snow Pea's Suburban Almanac description in the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- This plant is not a Spawnable Plant in the sequel.
- However, in the mission "Death Alley" for the Zomburger Delivery Challenges, two of these plants appear, and are able to shoot the player.
- He shares the trait of being a Spawnable Plant in the original Garden Warfare and reappearing in the second Garden Warfare in a Backyard Mission with the Fire Peashooter.