The line consists of Droplet Shooter (水滴射手; pinyin: shuǐdī shèshǒu), Snow Pea (寒冰射手; pinyin: hán bīng shèshǒu), and Frostbolt Shooter (冰箭射手; pinyin: bīng jiàn shèshǒu). They all specialize in freezing single targets. Droplet Shooter attacks by firing globules of water, Snow Pea fires ice balls, and Frostbolt Shooter fires ice arrows.
Originsplant of the same name and appearance from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Ways to obtain
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Ice Pea line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Ice Pea line's stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Pea line|| |
|Hazelnut line|| |
| Radish line+|
Electric Grass line
- The Ice Pea line used to have two attributes, mechanics which were removed from the game.
- Ice Pea line's element was water.
- Ice Pea line's feature was purple.
- Both Droplet Shooter and Frostbolt Shooter's costumes are the same as Snow Pea's costumes in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Despite Droplet Shooter being water-themed, it is still classified as an ice plant, and also functions as one. This might make sense, as it evolves into Snow Pea.
- During the beta version Ice Pea line used to have combinations with the Pea line (Crit increased by +10%), with the Coconut line and the Watermelon line (Attack and crit defense increased by +10%)
- Before v1.0.81 Ice Pea line was unlocked by completing American Suburbs - Day 3.