The line consisted of Droplet Shooter (水滴射手; pinyin: shuǐdī shèshǒu), Snow Pea (寒冰射手; pinyin: hán bīng shèshǒu), and Frostbolt Shooter (冰箭射手; pinyin: bīng jiàn shèshǒu). They all specialized in freezing single targets. Droplet Shooter attacked by firing globules of water, Snow Pea fired ice balls, and Frostbolt Shooter fired ice arrows.
Ways to obtain
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Ice Pea line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increased its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Ice Pea line's stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
Electric Grass line
- The Ice Pea line used to have two attributes, mechanics which were removed from the game.
- Ice Pea line's element was water.
- Ice Pea line's feature was purple.
- Both Droplet Shooter and Frostbolt Shooter's costumes were the same as Snow Pea's costumes in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Despite Droplet Shooter being water-themed, it was still classified as an ice plant, and also functioned as one. This might make sense, as it evolved into Snow Pea.
- During the beta version Ice Pea line used to have combinations with the Pea line (Crit increased by +10%), with the Coconut line and the Watermelon line (Attack and crit defense increased by +10%)
- Before v1.0.81 Ice Pea line was unlocked by completing American Suburbs - Day 3.
- The plants in the Ice Pea line makes a return in Plants vs. Zombies 2: League but with slightly different looks.