House Gargantuar is a boss in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He appears in Backyard Battleground and Garden Ops. He uses the front of a yellow house with white outlines as a shield and his weapon. The house can absorb a lot of damage, about half a Gargantuar's health, but shooting him from behind or through the "window" hole will do direct damage.
- Shield Slam: Uses the house to crush plants, similar to Gargantuar's Pole Slam.
- Shield Charge Slam: Roars and charges at a plant, crushing them when he gets to them.
- Imp Grenade: Lobs an Exploding Imp at the player which does some damage.
- Easy: 1400 HP
- Normal: 2100 HP
- Hard: 2800 HP
- CRAAAAZY: 3500 HP
- Backyard Battleground: as a boss.
- Garden Ops: In a Super Gargantuar Wave.
- Infinity Time: Nemesis Waves and boss waves.
House Gargantuar is tough. Make sure to not target the shield due to the fact that this zombie will turn into a normal Gargantuar if that happens, thus giving the player more work to do. One strategy is to try to find something to distract him on, like a Weed, another player, potted plant, and then attack him from the back. If you are fighting alone in Garden Ops, then you should plant a potted plant to distract him with, and then attack him from the back. Since he is a boss, he will likely kill the potted plant easily, so be aware of this. Potted plants like Ice-shroom, Scaredy-shroom, Heal Flower, and Fume-shroom work the best.
- ▲ All Gargantuar melee attacks have increased in effectiveness.
In other languages
|Italian||Zombi orco casalingo|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Devorador Caseiro|
- Even though he has his own icon, it is not visible in game.
- When his house is destroyed, he suddenly whips out a telephone pole like the normal Gargantuar and behaves like him until he is vanquished, though the symbol and name don't change when he loses his shield.