- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +1/+3.
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Uncommon
Great for Zombie Health. Like a vitamin only sweeter.
- Added to the game.
- Set - Rarity change: Super-Rare → Token
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Colossal - Uncommon
- ▲ Brain cost change: 2 → 1
- ▲ Ability change: A Zombie gets +2. → A Zombie gets +1/+3.
This is a very good card to help you back up your zombies, or even boost Trick-or-Treater himself if you use him to gain this trick. It is also a cheap way of activating the ability of Trickster, Trick-or-Treater, Mad Chemist, and Paparazzi Zombie. This is also a good replacement for Yeti Lunchbox as The Smash.
Play Black-Eyed Pea and Sportacus to make your opponent think twice before playing Healthy Treat. You can also Bounce the affected zombie to remove its boost. Since it is mostly given from Trick-or-Treater, removing him from the field using bonus attacks, instant-kill cards, Bouncing cards and direct damage before the Zombie Tricks phase is also an option.
- Its description is a reference to its ability to mainly boost a zombie's health.