- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +1/+3.
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Uncommon
Great for Zombie Health. Like a vitamin only sweeter.
- Added to the game.
- Set - Rarity change: Super-Rare → Token
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Colossal - Uncommon
- ▲ Brain cost change: 2 → 1
- ▲ Ability change: A Zombie gets +2. → A Zombie gets +1/+3.
This is a very good card to help you back up your zombies, or even boost Trick-or-Treater himself if you use him to gain this trick. It is also a cheap way of activating the ability of Trickster, Trick-or-Treater, Mad Chemist, and Paparazzi Zombie. This is also a good replacement for Yeti Lunchbox as The Smash.
Play Black-Eyed Pea and Sportacus to discourage your opponent from playing Healthy Treat. You can also Bounce the affected zombie to remove its boost. Since it is mostly given from Trick-or-Treater, removing him from the field using bonus attacks, instant-kill cards, Bouncing cards and direct damage before the Zombie Tricks phase is also an option.
- Its description is a reference to its ability to mainly boost a zombie's health.