Heal Weed is a Spawnable Weed variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. It has slightly less health than a Terracotta Weed. Once summoned, it will search for injured plants.
When it meets a plant, the Heal Weed will begin to drop sun-drops to heal that plant every 3-5 seconds or so. It is the plant counterpart of the Heal Zombie.
In Backyard Battleground, Heal Weeds, if a player gets close enough to one, have a tendency to start following after the player exclusively, completely ignoring other plants, even if the player is at full health.
This Weed comes equipped with magical healing generic brand adhesive bandages! Don't tell anyone, but they aren't waterproof.
- Its headgear is most likely based on the "Organic Nurse Cap" hat for the Sunflower from the first game.
- If one looks closely, one can see that it wears a backpack made of leaves.
- Its ability to drop healing sun references a scrapped ability for the Sunflower, and is similar to Sunny Side Up.
- Unlike Heal Zombies, Heal Weeds can heal themselves with their own sun drops.
- In Backyard Battleground, Heal Weeds do spawn along with other Weeds. However, their zombie counterparts do not spawn.
- Sometimes it will follow you even if you're not hurt.