It is based on an agave, a genus of monocots that is native to the hot and arid region of Mexico and the Southwestern United States. Its name is derived from "guerra," the Spanish word for "war," and "tequila," a drink made from the agave plant.
Note: Its recharge in-game is Sluggish.
Sun cost: 325
Guerrequila attacks zombies within two tiles in front of it, and causes additional damage to armored zombies.
Special: Causes more damage to armored zombies. Plant features: green plant, master of martial arts"When two masters fight, victories or defeats are determined instantly. Flowery swordplays are not worth mentioning." Guerrequila would say this with scorn every time when that "Epic" duel was mentioned. However, everyone knew that it was just a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors with Zorrose.
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, Guerrequila throws its sword up, grabs it, and slams it onto the ground which sends a shockwave that spews dirt along its path dealing huge damage to every zombie within its lane.
The attack now goes in three directions.
- It has a face similar to Endurian's.
- It appears on the Chinese Lost City's official artwork and advertisements, despite the fact that it is considered a monthly special plant and not a Lost City plant.
- It may be because it is from Mexico, where Lost City possibly takes place.
- Its Almanac entry references Zorrose and how it "fought" with it.
- After it has used its charged attack and starts charging it up again, if a zombie steps into its attack range it will still attack with full charge damage, despite it not fully charging its attack.
- Despite the Almanac saying its health is Very High, its health is actually Mediocre.
- This is the second plant that uses a sword to attack zombies, the first being Zorrose.
- It cannot be chosen in Sky City because its Plant Food effect involves creating shockwaves on the ground, which would have limited to no use or cause glitches in Sky City, much like with Cryo-shroom.
- However, Lava Guava also has a ground-based Plant Food effect, but can still be used in Sky City.