It costs 5 sun and orbits apples around itself, damaging nearby zombies in a 2x3 area. After hitting zombies enough times, the apple is destroyed, leaving Gravitree defenseless until it grows another apple.
Being a Tree plant, it occupies two tiles horizontally and grows in three phases, gaining more health and apples at each phase. When it grows tall enough, it gains the ability to block and damage Flying zombies.
Gravitree's Plant Food ability is based on its ability activation animation in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to Level 1.
Plant Food effect
Gravitree's Plant Food ability is named Newton's Revenge, Gravitree summons a massive amount of orbiting apples, dealing a large amount of damage to any nearby zombies.
Gravitree's Tacobility is Singularity, apples grown by Gravitree will orbit significantly faster, attracting nearby zombies and stunning them momentarily when hit by the apples.
May 26th, 2020 Patch
- ▲ Health across growth stages has increased by 200-300%
- ▲ The rate at which new apples spawn has been reduced from a flat 3s to 2.25/1.875/1.75s across growth stages.
- ▲ The number of apples Gravitree can spawn across growth stages has been doubled.
- ▼ The number of zombies that individual apples can hit before being destroyed has been reduced from 6 to 3.
- Instead of a flat 60s per growth stage, Gravitree now reaches stage 2 in 45s and stage 3 in an additional 75s.
- Gravitree and Dogwood are the only plants that do not have a Tacobility/end celebration animation.
- They are coincidentally both Trees.