They costed 5 sun and orbited apples around themself, damaging nearby zombies in a 2x3 area. After hitting zombies enough times, the apple was destroyed, leaving Gravitree defenseless until they grew another apple.
Being a Tree plant, they occupied two tiles horizontally and was immune to being moved or stolen by zombies. Due to being extra tall, they could block and damage Flying zombies.
Their Plant Food ability's name was a reference to physicist Sir Isaac Newton, while their Tacobility name was a reference to gravitational force equivalent, aka g-force, a measurement of the type of force per unit mass.
Their old Tacobility name, Singularity, was a reference to Gravitational singularities.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to level 1.
Plant Food effect
Gravitree's Plant Food ability was named Newton's Revenge, wherein Gravitree summoned a massive amount of orbiting apples, which dealt a large amount of damage to any nearby zombies.
Gravitree's Tacobility was named G-Force, in which Gravitree gained the ability to slow zombies in their attack range and also gave their apples a chance to stun zombies they hit.
May 26th, 2020 Patch
- ▲ Health across growth stages has increased by 200-300%
- ▲ The rate at which new apples spawn has been reduced from a flat 3s to 2.25/1.875/1.75s across growth stages.
- ▲ The number of apples Gravitree can spawn across growth stages has been doubled.
- ▼ The number of zombies that individual apples can hit before being destroyed has been reduced from 6 to 3.
- Instead of a flat 60s per growth stage, Gravitree now reaches stage 2 in 45s and stage 3 in an additional 75s.
July 21st, 2020 Patch
- ▲ Apples now orbit 40% further away from Gravitree, allowing them to hit zombies farther way.
- ▲ Apples still hit zombies that are within their orbit, so zombies can no longer attack Gravitree at close range with impunity.
- Gravitree's Tacobility has been completely changed. Used to be Singularity - Pulls zombies from adjacent lanes with gravity. Apples can now stun zombies.
Breakout Tips (Quotes)
- "Big trees like me stop flying zombies. That's the Second Law of Zombo-Gravitic Physics!"
- "Let zombies walk past me, above and below me, and they'll get hammered by apples! Keep me out front!"
- "Zombot Drones think they can defy the Third Law of Drono-Gravity! Trees like me bring them back down to earth!" (Zombot Drone's tip)
- "Electric plants like me crush Chilling Flamingo Riders. It's the First Law of Electro-Chillo Dynamics!" (Flamingo Rider's tip)
- "Multi-tile Trees can't be moved by zombies, including Pitchfork Zombie. That's the Fourth Law of Forko-Physics!" (Pitchfork Zombie's tip)