Gluttonous Hungry Guacodile (贪食 "饿" 梨; pinyin: tān shí"è" lí) is the first Brain Buster exclusive to Big Wave Beach in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It consists of a much larger playing grid than a normal level, in which the player must move a train of Guacodiles forming a snake around the sandbox in order to eat all the zombies. If the player allows the Guacodile snake to leave the lawn or crash into a surfboard, the player will lose. Another way to lose is if the Guacodile Snake is long enough, the front can collide with part of the snake or a zombie ate the player's brains. This Brain Buster is similar to Cannons Away, All by Oneself, and Oak Archery, as all of these use only one plant type to defend the player's brains.
|Gluttonous Hungry Guacodile (Day 8)||Two|
|Gluttonous Hungry Guacodile I||Two|
|Gluttonous Hungry Guacodile II||Two|
|Gluttonous Hungry Guacodile III||Three|
- This is the only level type where there is no water in Big Wave Beach.
- It is also the only level that Octo Zombies don't throw octopi at plants leaving his only advantage to be higher health.
- It is based on a real video game called Snake.
- The lawn in this Brain Buster is extremely large and bigger than any other level in every series (excluding Garden Warfare). It is a 9x13 grid.
- There are 3 losing messages in total (not counting the "THE ZOMBIES ATE YOUR BRAINS!" screen). One for a Guacodile colliding into another Guacodile, one for crashing into a surfboard, and one for going off the screen.
- These animations for displaying these messages are the same as failing some normal objectives since 1.7 update of international version of Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- At the end of this level, the snake will go off the lawn. This is a glitch.