- For other uses, see Gatling Pea (disambiguation).
Gatling Pea is a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. The Gatling Pea shoots a bunch of small peas at an enemy, dealing three to four damage each and fires rapidly. Its attack is called Small Pea. The zombie counterpart is the Gatling Bot.
- 1 Descriptions
- 2 Statistics
- 3 Strategies
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Trivia
- 6 See also
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Focuses in on one target at a time, unleashing a barrage of rapid-fire peas.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
LONG RANGE: RAPID FIRE
Focuses in on one target at a time, unleashing a barrage of rapid fire peas.
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Shoots rapid-fire bursts and has good range.
Garden Warfare 2
|Rate of fire||Damage||Projectile speed||Projectile lifetime||Projectile travel distance||Projectile gravity|
|240 RPM||3||350 m/s
|1.25 s||437.5 m
The Gatling Pea is a decently strong potted plant and can be considered as a direct upgrade from the Pea Repeater. Use it wherever you would use a Pea Repeater, but remember that the Gatling Pea is rarer than the Pea Repeater, so use them with caution. However, it deals low damage in a rapid-fire fashion but no splash damage, so it isn't quite useful when they're a bunch of zombies next to each other.
- In the original Plants vs. Zombies, this plant was the only pea-shooting plant that shot the most peas at a time and did the most damage for a pea-shooting plant, four peas. In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, this plant was nerfed and does quite little damage for each pea it shoots.
- For some reason, it is called both Gatling Pea and Pea Gatling in the game.
- Due to Pea Gatling being an ability, there's a chance this was an oversight or an error.
- Gatling Pea's helmet falls off when vanquished.
Specific to Garden Warfare 1
- It and Cob Cannon (renamed to Corn Mortar) are the only upgrade plants from Plants vs. Zombies to reappear in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- This Plant uses its original Plants vs. Zombies artwork, despite Pea Cannon and Pea Repeater using Plants vs. Zombies 2 artwork.
Battle for Neighborville
- It shares its description with Gatling Bot.