- For other uses, see Gatling Pea (disambiguation).
- For more information about this character, see Gatling Pea.
Ten of Gatling Pea's Puzzle Pieces can be obtained by purchasing ¥168 worth of in-game items. 30 of Gatling Pea's Puzzle Pieces can be obtained if ¥298 is spent, and 60 Puzzle Pieces if ¥398 is spent.
The player now no longer needs to spend their money on obtaining ten of Gatling Pea's Puzzle Pieces.
机枪豌豆 (Gatling Pea)
Sun cost: 375
Gatling Peas shoot four peas at a time.
Plant feature: green plant, pea familyWhen a certain research center exploded, a reed happened to be hit by lightning, and thus he became the Lightning Reed; at the same time, a Peashooter handling a Gatling gun was also struck, and so this is how our new hero -- Gatling Pea was born.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Gatling Pea shoots 60 peas in three seconds in three lanes.
He now shoots fire and napalm peas alongside with normal peas.
This can become a very powerful plant when leveled up. Although it is very hard to level him up, it will be worth it. Gatling Pea has the ability to take out Buckethead Zombies in seconds, and when leveled up, can act as a better Threepeater. If enough stars have been obtained, the player should have a Level 3 Torchwood, which will increase Gatling Pea's power by a lot. However, it's not recommended to use against Jester Zombie and Hammer Zombie, as they can send the projectiles back and potentially clear out a row due to the power Gatling Pea throws out. Shield Zombie can also negate Gatling Pea's attack.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Gatling Pea (PvZ2C).
- He and Cattail were the only plants that could only be obtained by spending real-life money, as Cherry Bomb could be obtained by spending diamonds.
- However, the player now no longer needs to spend real-life money on both Gatling Pea and Cattail.
- He, Plantern, Coffee Bean, Cattail, and Cob Cannon are the only plants that are in the original Plants vs. Zombies to appear in the Chinese version without appearing in the international version of Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- He appears to fire faster than a Peashooter, but he still shoots peas every 1.5 seconds. This is because the counter resets when the first pea is launched, instead of the last.
- He is the most expensive peashooting plant in the series (not counting a fully upgraded Pea Pod).
- He and MC Glory are the only plants to have a sun cost of 375.
- If he is placed directly behind a Torchwood, the frontmost pea will not be ignited.
- His level 5 projectile is the same as Gatling Pea's projectile in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.