- For other uses, see Garlic (disambiguation).
- For more information about this character, see Garlic.
Garlic was the second plant obtained in the Plants vs. Zombies Online exclusive world, East Sea Dragon Palace. Like in the first game, any zombie that bit Garlic would be stunned momentarily and then move to any of the adjacent lanes above or below him.
Unlike the first game however, Garlic had significantly less health and could only be planted in the East Sea Dragon Palace. Garlic took 250 damage per shot, and its appearance changed at 100 and 200 damage per shot before being swallowed at 250 damage per shot.
In English: Garlic
Has an awfully unpleasant smell.
Plant Food effect
Immobilized all zombies on screen for 10 seconds, similar to Iceberg Lettuce's Plant Food effect.
One can use Garlic to divert any zombies away from any valuable Oxygen Algae and other such important plants.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Garlic.
- His appearance was based on his unused design in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- This and Bubble Flower were the only plants in East Sea Dragon Palace that couldn't be obtained in Adventure Mode.
- Despite not being based by any aquatic plants, Garlic still survives underwater without Oxygen Algae's help to begin with. Evidence found in this video clip.