Ganoderma was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. They attacked zombies by shooting spores that do 20 damage per shot each at the zombies while also negating all the damage from goop in its lane (but not from itself).
They are based on and named after the polyphore fungi from the genus of the same name.
In English: Ganoderma
Gently removes goop from plants.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, It creates a circle of light around itself, automatically restoring all plants' health within a 3x3 radius.
The player could have used this as a defense option against Astro-Goop Zombie, negating damage from them. However, the player needed to constantly replant this plant due to its vulnerability to the goop.
- They and Ampthurium shared a lot of traits.
- Both of them had very similar designs.
- Both of them were able to remove negative effects from plants.
- Their idle animations were similar to each other.
- Their left heads did not attack at all.
- Their heads resembled two UFOs or two satellites.
- They were the seventh plant in the series to be double headed.
- They appeared to be the only mushroom in the series to have leaves.
- They were the first mushroom that was unlocked in Normal Mode.