Future Imp is a zombie encountered in Garden Ops in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and a few of Agent Citron's missions. It can shoot purple lasers at plants and perform a spinning suicide attack similar to the Exploding Imp, which usually activates when it is at low health and enemies are near it.
- Easy: 48
- Normal: 64
- Hard: 80
- CRAAAAZY!: 96
In other languages
|Italian||Zombolino del futuro|
|Polish||Imp z Przyszłości|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Zumbinho do Futuro|
|Spanish||Zombidito del futuro|
- It resembles Bug Bot Imp from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- It appears to have poorly-drawn versions of the Peashooter, Sunflower, and an unknown plant from the tower defense titles on the side of its ship with red Xs drawn over them.
- It does not have a real spawning animation. Instead of popping out of the ground, it suddenly materializes out of nowhere.
- If the player is on a rooftop and the Future Imp is running towards them, the Future Imp will stop when it is close to where the player would be on the ground, and then it will use its Self-Destruct, not damaging the player and vanquishing itself.
- When it jumps, its legs retract into it and pop back out when it has landed.
- It falls very slowly, as if it is using moon gravity.
- It has a variety of unique sounds, although it uses sound effects from both the Mech Gargantuar and the Imp.
- The Future Imp can be seen on a poster in the Portal Room for the Imp class (containing Steve) that says "No Mission is Impossible!" next to a Z-Mech, a bunch of Imps, and a Imp piloting the unknown flying machine seen in the Garden Warfare 2 reveal trailer.
- When it is vanquished, it explodes without dealing any damage.
- Despite being inside a metal robotic spaceship, it can still be turned into goats with Goatify.
- It also shares this trait with the Robo-Zombie.
- The Imp inside of the yellow spaceship appears to be smaller than the Imp class in Garden Warfare 2 and the Exploding Imp Fan.
- It shares this trait with the Imp inside the Mech Gargantuar and the regular Exploding Imp.
- Despite being robotic, this zombie is not stunned for longer than usual by the Citron's EMPeach.
- Future Imp has an unused ability where he jumps higher than usual which is used when its target has the high ground.