- For other uses, see Fume-shroom (disambiguation).
Fume-Shroom is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Solar class. It costs 2 to play and has 2/1. It has the Strikethrough trait and does not have any abilities. Its closest zombie counterpart is Hot Dog Imp.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Strikethrough
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
"I'm like the wind. Near a hog farm."
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- Design change: Its attack now resembles that of its counterpart from Plants vs. Zombies and Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Do not expect Fume-Shroom to last long, because it can be destroyed by any zombie that does damage. However, its Strikethrough trait always guarantees damage to your opponent unless they block the attack, even if the zombie in front of Fume-Shroom survives it.
If you are playing as Solar Flare, try to pair it with Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shroom, as it is a mushroom plant. Chompzilla may not have mushroom synergy, but she can play stat-boosting cards like Fertilize to boost Fume-Shroom. However, other Strikethrough plants can easily outperform it.
While Fume-Shroom is a very frail plant, its Strikethrough trait means that it can damage the zombie in front of it as well as you before going down itself. Playing a trick to deal with Fume-Shroom before it can even fight is the most ideal choice. Rolling Stone, Nibble, and Acid Rain are examples of such tricks. However, be aware when Punish-Shroom is in play.
- It is very different from its other designs, as it is much thinner.