- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 6 is the sixth level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Five plants are picked for the player here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Pepper-pult.
The level starts off and escalates quickly, and the starting moments are the hardest. The player should consider bringing an instant-kill plant, preferably Ghost Pepper if they had bought it. If not, Potato Mines and Primal Potato Mines are also good plants to use.
As with other Frostbite Caves levels, sun-producing plants should be ideally placed behind the slider tiles. More can be planted in the first column if the player considers they will need it.
Tall-nuts are vital, but are fairly vulnerable. Planting Pepper-pults next to them is essential. Spikeweed is useful, but keeping them unfrozen is unviable. The player shouldn't focus on them too much. Hot Potato is excellent for unfreezing sun-producing plants in the topmost and bottommost lanes.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 3 3 4||None|
|3||2 4 3 3||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|4||1 5 2 4||None|
|5||1 1 5 5 1 3 5 2 4||None||First flag; freezing winds affect rows 2, 3, and 4; 100% Plant Food|
|6||1 2 4 5 3||None|
|7||3 2 4 3 3||None||Freezing winds affect every row|
|8||1 1 1 1 5 5 5 5 2 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|9||2 3 4 2 3 4 1 5||None||Freezing winds affect rows 2, 3, and 4|
|10||1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 2 3 4||None||Final flag; freezing winds affect every row|
- Required plants:
- Place Fire Peashooters in the second and fourth rows in the second spot you can. This will prevent your Sunflowers from freezing. Continue planting defensive plants as they get eaten, and you should win.
- Frostbite Caves - Day 13 shares the same location of slider tiles.
- There is a modified version of this level in stage 2 and 6 of the Epic Quest, Electrical Boogaloo.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest