- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 25 (Chinese version).
Frostbite Caves - Day 25 is the twenty-fifth level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. Rotobaga is first introduced in this level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Penny, what we need right now is a nice hot cup o' cocoa!
Penny: User Dave, that is an unproven zombie-fighting weapon.
Penny: I recommend we call on Rotobaga instead.
Penny: She can hover above ground AND shoot at zombies in four directions!
Crazy Dave: Kid's got talent! Maybe she knows how to make hot cocoa too?
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Freezing wind||Note(s)|
|2||1 1 5 5||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|3||1 3 5||None||None||is available.|
|4||4 2||None|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||5 1 3 1 5||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 4, 5|| First flag.|
|6||1 2 4 1||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||1 5 1 3 5||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|8||2 4 3||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||1 5 1 1 5||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|10||1 3 5||None|| Final wave.|
- Since there are two ice floes on the second and fourth lane, it is recommended to place Rotobagas behind the sliders to protect them and deal huge damage to other lanes. Plant Pepper-pults to warm Rotobagas and stock up on Stunions to prepare for Blockhead Zombies and snowstorms.
- The player should prepare for the two snowstorms appear near the beginning and the end of the level. At the beginning, three zombies (usually Cave Zombies and Cave Conehead Zombies) will approach the third column, and the player should place Rotobagas carefully to take care of them. By the end, the player should have enough plants to deal with another three zombies approaching the second column.
- The player should be careful, as the winds in the beginning can freeze the player's entire defense if they has not received Pepper-pult yet, then Cave Buckethead Zombies can cause serious problems towards the player.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest