- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 20 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 20 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 20 is the twentieth level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Icebound Battleground, which is the Endless Zone of Frostbite Caves.
(After the player completes the level and unlocks Icebound Battleground, Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: User Dave, I've detected an incoming ice cube.
Crazy Dave: Looks like a zombie-sicle to me.
Penny: Analysis suggests this creepy cube unlocks a chilly challenge.
Crazy Dave: You know what I say? Brrrrr-ing it on!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Freezing wind||Note(s)|
|2||1 5||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|3||1 2 5||None||None|
|4||1 1 3 5 3 5||None||Lanes: 1, 5||First flag.|
|5||1 3 3 1 4||None||None|
|6||2 4 4 3 5 1||None||Lanes: 1, 4, 5|
|7||3 4 2 5||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||1 3 4 5 3 4||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5||Second flag.|
|9||2 5 3 1||None||None|
|10||4 5 3 1 2 4 5||None||Lanes: 1, 5||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||2 3 4||None||None|
|12||1 1 2 4 5 5 2 4 3 3||None||None||Final wave.|
This strategy was created by User:Pvzarif
- Start planting a row of Sunflower's.
- Plant a column of Pepper-pults on column 2, to protect Sunflowers from being frozen.
- You should also plant Bonk Choy's on column 3, and Wall-nuts on column 4. Bonk Choy is also good for getting rid of Ice Blocks.
- Use Plant Food on Sunflower to get extra sun
- You should also plant Repeaters for extra damage, and use Plant Food on Pepper-pult when there are lots of zombies, so you can deal moderate damage
- As always, use Hot Potato when there are frozen plants or tons of Ice blocks, since they can easily crush plants.
- Use Snapdragon on column 1,2,4,and 5 since that is where most zombies come.
- When the final wave comes, use Plant Food on Pepper-pult when all the zombies come in the middle.
- You successfully completed the level, :)
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest