- For the international version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 19.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 19 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 19 is the 19th level of Frostbite Caves in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Dodo Adventure level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star.
In Normal mode, the player is given 3 lives to beat the level.
While still being an easy level, it still poses a challenge. You have to make four Dodo Rider Zombies reach the other side. The frequency of Guacodiles appearing may give you a hard time if you don't move at the right time.
- With the increased frequency of Guacodiles appearing, the player should move as fast as possible.
- After one reaches the other side, a Chomper appears at lane 2. Avoid making contact with it or with the other pre-planted Chompers.
- Time your jumps once you're on the ice floes, as the Dodo Rider Zombie might get killed before it reaches the other side.
In Hard mode, the player is also given 3 lives to beat the level.
Chompers appear at the first and third time a Dodo Rider Zombie reaches the other side, leaving only lane 4 to be open. This can be difficult for the player as they have to time their jumps right. Otherwise the Dodo Rider Zombie might get killed by the Chomper.
- Move quickly when getting past the Guacodiles as they appear more frequently.
- Time your jumps once you're on the ice floes, especially when only lane 4 is open.