- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 19 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 19 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 19 is the nineteenth level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level begins with three frozen Cabbage-pults, two frozen Twin Sunflowers, and three frozen Wall-nuts. The Cabbage-pults are located in the middle three lanes of the first column. The Twin Sunflowers are located on the first and fifth lanes of the first column and the Wall-nuts are located on the sixth column on lanes two, three and four. This level also has two slider tiles with one pointing down on the sixth column of the first lane and one pointing up on the sixth column of the fifth lane. This level also has the Sunflower, Pepper-pult, Hot Potato, and Stunion pre-selected. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Stunion.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Freezing wind||Note(s)|
|2||2 3 5||None||Lanes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|3||1 2 4||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||1 4 3||None||Lanes: 2, 3, 4|
|5||1 5 3 1||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||1 4 2 5 4||None||Lanes: 1, 5||First flag.|
|7||2 3 4||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||3 2 1||None||Lanes: 2, 3, 4|
|9||5 4 2||Lanes: 1, 5|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||3 5 2||None||None|
|11||4 1 5||None||Lanes: 2, 3, 4|
|12||1 5 1 3 5 1 5||None||None||Final wave.|
- Created by Lapis Lazulli
Note: You can replace Fire Peashooter with Pepper-pult if you do not have it.
When the two zombies appear, use Hot Potato on the Wall-nut that is on the lane of the first zombie, and then use Fire Peashooter or Pepper-pult on the lane of the second zombie. Once the second zombie is destroyed, use Fire Peashooter or Pepper-pult to deal with the first zombie.
- Once the Dodo Rider Zombie appears on the lane with a slider, use Stunion when it is flying above the slider. This will move it towards the third Wall-nut that you may or may have not used a Hot Potato on, if you have not, use Hot Potato on it. After that, deal with the Cave Conehead Zombie , use a Pepper-pult or a Fire Peashooter to destroy it. Melt the middle Wall-nut after or before that.
- There is now multiple zombies, use Fire Peashooter, Pepper-pult or a Bowling Bulb to destroy them. The Troglobite is now a problem, use Hot Potato on the frozen Yeti Imps , this will stop it. Hunter Zombies are now on the lawn, they are not really a problem. Dodos now appear often on the lawn, use Stunion on them. Once there are too many zombies, Use Plant Food on a Bowling Bulb.
- If your Wall-nuts are eaten, replace them with Chard Guards, they are less tough than Wall-nuts, but they can fling zombies away. Use Chard Guard just in case your Wall-nuts are not eaten.
- Created by Rifqitheflipper
- Required plants:
- Melt one of the Twin Sunflowers with the Hot Potato.
- To support sun production, plant two sunflowers in front of the Twin ones on the first and fifth row, and one in the second and fourth row of the second column. Do not plant any on the third row.
- Melt one of the Wall-nuts to block early zombies.
- Plant two Fire Peashooters on each lane (place it right after the frozen plants and the Sunflowers) to maximize their thawing effects.
- When you see a Dodo Rider Zombie, stun it with the Stunion; this allows the Fire Peashooters to easily take them down.
- Fill up the rest of the empty spots behind the sixth column with Snapdragons.
- In case your Wall-nuts were eaten, replace them with Chard Guards. You can also replace them after the first flag if your sun supply is sufficient.
- Use Hot Potatoes to melt the Twin Sunflowers and Troglobite's ice blocks.
- Stunions can also be used to deal with large waves easier.
- Spend Plant Food on Snapdragons to perish group of zombies.
NOTE: If you do not have the Fire Peashooter, you can also use the Pepper-pult, albeit it has longer recharge time and is more expensive.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest