- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 18 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 18 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 18 is the eighteenth level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. Stunion is first introduced here. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: I wish these prehistoric zombies would just go back to their caves.
Penny: User Dave, perhaps it's time to try a new tactic.
Penny: Data suggests Stunion would make for a... potent... ally here.
Crazy Dave: Great idea, Penny! That guy's breath is stunning!
Crazy Dave: Not even exaggerating. He stuns zombies... with his bad breath.
Crazy Dave: Gross. But also, pretty nifty!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||3 3||None||are available|
|2||3 3 1||None|
|3||1 2 3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|4||3 3 4 5||None|
|5||2 3 2||None||are available; 600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||1 2 3 4 3 4||None||First Flag|
|7||3 5 1 5||None|
|8||2 4 2||100% Plant Food; Snowstorm!|
|9||3 1 5 1 4||None|
|10||3||400%/7 Plant Food; Snowstorm!|
|11||1 4 3||None|
|12||1 2 3 4 5||Final flag; Snowstorm!|
- Bloomerang will be your main offensive plant. This is unfortunate because it is relatively weak. However, all is not lost, as you still have the ability to hit multiple zombies.
- Stunion will be a great help here. Make sure to use it when things get hairy.
- Use Citrons to your advantage once available. Leave the first column for them.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest