- For other uses, see Venus Flytrap (disambiguation).
The line consists of Slap Grass (拍拍草; pinyin: pāi pāi cǎo), Venus Flytrap (捕蝇草; pinyin: bǔ yíng cǎo), and Chainsaw Flytrap (电锯捕蝇草; pinyin: diànjù bǔ yíng cǎo). They all specialize in self-sustaining.
Slap Grass attacks by swatting with the flyswatter-like leaf on its head, while Venus Flytrap and Chainsaw Flytrap attack by biting.
All members of the Flytrap line are based on the Venus flytrap, a carnivorous plant native to subtropical wetlands on the East Coast of the United States.
Ways to obtain
Flytrap line is given as a reward for collecting 30 stars in American Suburbs. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 18, Kongfu World - Day 8 or Viking World - Day 28 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Flytrap line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
Flytrap line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Tail line|| |
|Hazelnut line|| |
| Chrysanthemum line+|
Electric Grass line
The Flytrap line is one of the first plant lines you get in the game, so you may replace them with a stronger plant line later in the game, like the Choy line which can easily be unlocked through a daily reward.
The Flytrap line's and the Sunflower line's active abilitis activating at the same time can give the Flytrap line a great amount of health, maybe even healing them almost to full health.
- The Flytrap line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Flytrap line element was wind.
- Supposedly, tier 3 ability was completely different during beta. It was called "Vampire Chainsaw" and it increased healing effect of Vampire Attack by 30% (up to 80% total).
- Flytrap line used to have combinations with Cactus line, members of which increased Slap Grass' dodge by 10%, and with Clover line or Tail line, all members of which increased Slap Grass' defense by 15% and health by 20%.
- Flytrap line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common bow tie. 500 coins
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+1. 1000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+2. 5000 coins
- Venus Flytrap is the only plant in its evolution line not to have a fly hovering around it during its idle animation.
- Due to a glitch, Venus Flytrap doesn't have a mouth in-game.