- For other uses, see Venus Flytrap (disambiguation).
The line consisted of Slap Grass (拍拍草; pinyin: pāi pāi cǎo), Venus Flytrap (捕蝇草; pinyin: bǔ yíng cǎo), and Chainsaw Flytrap (电锯捕蝇草; pinyin: diànjù bǔ yíng cǎo). They all specialized in self-sustaining.
Slap Grass attacked by swatting zombies with the flyswatter-like leaf on its head, while Venus Flytrap and Chainsaw Flytrap attack by biting.
All members of the Flytrap line were based on the Venus flytrap, a carnivorous plant native to subtropical wetlands on the East Coast of the United States.
Ways to obtain
Flytrap line was given as a reward for collecting 30 stars in American Suburbs. Additional puzzle pieces could be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 18, Kongfu World - Day 8, Viking World - Day 28 or through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Flytrap line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increased its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Flytrap line stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Tail line|| |
|Hazelnut line|| |
| Chrysanthemum line+|
Electric Grass line
The Flytrap line was one of the first plant lines the player received in the game, so it could easily be outclassed stronger plant line received late-game, such as the Choy line which could easily be unlocked through a daily reward.
The Flytrap line's and the Sunflower line's active abilities activating at the same time could give the Flytrap line a great amount of health, maybe even healing them almost to full health.
- The Flytrap line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Flytrap line element was wind.
- Flytrap line's feature was purple.
- Supposedly, tier 3 ability was completely different during beta. It was called "Vampire Chainsaw" and it increased healing effect of Vampire Attack by 30% (up to 80% total).
- Flytrap line used to have combinations with Cactus line, members of which increased Slap Grass' dodge by 10%, and with Clover line or Tail line, all members of which increased Slap Grass' defense by 15% and health by 20%.
- Flytrap line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common bow tie. 500 coins
- Weapon: branch spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+1. 1000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo spear. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common bow tie+2. 5000 coins
- Venus Flytrap was the only plant in its evolution line not to have a fly hovering around it during its idle animation.
- Slap Grass was the only tier in the line that didn't have spikes.
- Due to a glitch, Venus Flytrap didn't have a mouth in-game.