- For other uses, see Flower Pot (disambiguation).
Flower Pot is a minor recurring character within the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. Flower Pot is an environment modifiers who can be planted on roof tiles, allowing all non-flying plants to be planted on the Roof.
As of Plants vs. Zombies 3, Flower Pot has appeared in three games.
It is based on the flower pot in real life, a place to put flowers in, similar to how plants can be planted inside flower pots.
- Main article: Flower Pot (PvZ)
Flower Pots are a necessary plant to have for Roof levels, as there are no plants who can be planted on roof tiles without them. There are, however, plants that cannot be planted on Flower Pots, such as Spikeweed and Spikerock, as they can only attack when zombies walk over them, something that cannot be done when they are planted on Flower Pots.
Flower Pot receives more functionality in the Chinese spinoffs Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition and Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, as both of the former's exclusive Great Wall Endless modes and most of the latter's exclusive areas contain several non-plantable tiles that require it.
Great Wall Edition also provides an exclusive redesign for Flower Pot. Changing its appearance from a terra cotta pot, to one made of porcelain.
- Main article: Flower Pot (Auxiliary)
Flower Pot also makes a cameo appearance in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars, appearing on the upgrade screen having which ever plant selected appearing on it.
This cameo is notable as it is the first time since the original Plants vs. Zombies that Flower Pot has made any sort of appearance in the franchise.
- Main article: Flower Pot (PvZ2C)
Just like the first game, Flower Pot is used to place plants on roof tiles, but unlike in the first game, Flower Pot is not always necessary, as several flying plants are introduced to the game that don't require being planted on solid ground let alone Flower Pots.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Flower Pot.
- The sprout that is present on Flower Pot has never had any consistent placement throughout Flower Pot's appearances. growing inside a crack on Flower Pot's terra cotta in Plants vs. Zombies, being absent entirely in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars, and growing in the dirt within Flower Pot in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2