- For other uses, see Flag Zombie (disambiguation).
Flagger Zombies are Zombies that announce a huge wave of zombies. They are shown on the level progress bar as a red flag with a brain picture on it. They have the same health as a regular Commoner Zombie, but move slightly faster. They can appear on both land and water with a Goose Tube or without one. He is the second zombie the player encounters in Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition and also the second zombie in the Suburban Almanac.
Suburban Almanac entry
In English: Flagger Zombie
Flagger Zombie marks the arrival of a huge pile or "wave" of zombies.
Flagger Zombie is a vanguard, a harumscarum, a frail stand-out (zombie), and a war maniac yelling “brains~”.
Flagger Zombie absorbs 200 damage per shot, and its appearance changes upon an absorption of 100 normal damage shots before dying at 200 damage per shot. It moves at a slightly faster speed than a Commoner Zombie.
Flagger Zombie appears in mostly every level in the game, the only exceptions to this include -
- Adventure Mode: Level 1-1 (first time only), Level 2-5, Level 3-5 (DS version only), Level 4-5, and Level 5-10
- Mini-games: ZomBotany, Whack a Zombie, ZomBotany 2 and Dr. Zomboss's Revenge
- Puzzle Mode: All Vasebreaker levels and all I, Zombie levels
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Flag Zombie.
- In Survival Mode (Hard), the player gets credit for completing a mid-level huge wave only when the Flag Zombie dies.
- Flagger Zombie, Kid Taoist Monk Zombie, Zombie Yeti (except in Level 4-10 after the first time), and Oil Truck Zombie Team (except in Bobsled Bonanza) are the only zombies that can appear in a level without being shown in the seed selection (not counting the zombies dropped by Dr. Zomboss's Zombot and the ones from Invisi-ghoul).
- Flagger Zombies can appear as Goose Tube Zombies during the Pool and Fog levels.
- Flagger Zombie is one of the zombies that did not appear in Level 5-10. The others are the Kongming Lantern Zombie, Oil Truck Zombie Team, Tudigong Zombie, Taoist Leader Zombie, Kid Taoist Monk Zombie, and the aquatic zombies.
- Flagger Zombie's clothes and skin color are not edited. They are just like the regular Zombie except for a speed boost and added flag.
- After 100 damage per shot, not only will his arm fall off, but his flag will also be damaged with several holes, and when the player kills him, he will drop the flag and fall like a normal Zombie does.
- If he has no arm and he is eating a plant, he will look like it is eating without using hands.
- When this zombie dies, he will sometimes walk backwards and act like it is punching the air.
- Commoner Zombie variants share this trait.