Flag Weed is a Spawnable Plant and a Weed variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is essentially a Terracotta Weed that carries a green flag with an image of Crazy Dave on it. It searches for plants and follows them, giving the nearby plants a defensive boost. It is the plant counterpart of the Flag Zombie, but gives nearby plants a defense boost instead of a speed boost. It cannot however apply the defense boost to itself, though.
The Flag Weed has around 150 health, slightly less than the Terracotta Weed.
Stickerbook descriptionThe Flag Weed rallies nearby Plants, and provides them with a defensive morale boost.
- There is an error with its card and its icon. The card and icon shows the Flag Weed with a pumpkin hat similar to the one worn by the Pumpkin Weed, but it actually has a terracotta hat, similar to the Terracotta Weed.
- This error was corrected in Frontline Fighters DLC
- However, in Graveyard Ops, Flag Weeds wearing both a Pumpkin helmet and a Terracotta helmet can be found and in rare cases are ordinary Weeds wearing nothing at all (likely a glitch).
- It has an idle animation where it shakes its left hand before stomping its right roots on the ground.
- This is shared with the Heal Weed which also carries a flag, albeit a different one.