Fisherman Zombie was a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. He could also be encountered in Survival: Pool and Survival: Night Roof (Endless). He was in the game in versions 30.2 and 30.3.
He threw fishing nets at plants, which paralyzed them until the nets were removed. Blover served as the counter for him, blowing away all nets on the lawn.
He was replaced with Spider Devil Zombie in subsequent versions of the game.
- He does not have an Almanac entry. Therefore, when it is clicked in the seed choosing menu, his "name" given by Almanac is "Missing".
- His name ("Yufu Zombie", lit. "Fisherman Zombie") can be found in the game files.
- He made an appearance in concept art for Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- He can only be instantly killed by Tangle Kelp out of all instant-kill plants in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West.
- He is the first and only zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West which appears naturally in both water and land area.
- He also is the first and only zombie in the game where he changed into a different character in a later update.
- He is the only new zombie introduced in Resort.
- He ignores Garlic.
- He cannot be killed by Lawn Mower and its variants.