Flame Flower Queen attacks zombies on her lane by shooting fireballs at them, similarly to Pitaya. When a zombie gets within three tiles ahead of her, Flame Flower Queen will set the tiles alight, similarly to Jack O' Lantern. She will release her fire up until all zombies are defeated in the respective range.
To get Flame Flower Queen's Puzzle Pieces, the player needs one of Match Flower Boxer's Puzzle Piece and ten orange crystals, which can be obtained through the 2016 Boss Rush event. They can be traded for one of Flame Flower Queen's Puzzle Pieces, or ten of Match Flower Boxer's Puzzle Pieces and 100 orange crystals can be traded in for ten of Flame Flower Queen's Puzzle Pieces. As of now, this method is unavailable. The only way now is limited time treasure and Gene Modification.
As of 12th February to 13th March 2017, she was made available to purchase with real-life money. Ten of Flame Flower Queen's Puzzle Pieces can be obtained by purchasing ¥168 worth of in-game items. 30 of Flame Flower Queen's Puzzle Pieces can be obtained if ¥298 is spent, and 60 Puzzle Pieces if ¥398 is spent.
Flame Flower Queen's design is based on the uncommon Phlogacanthus curviflorus.
Her costume, a crown, is a reference to the fact that she has "queen" in her name.
Flame Flower Queen attacks far enemies, and releases fire to close enemies
Special: Damage increases, when the enemy is close.
Plant Food effect
Firebloom Queen will now shoot many fireballs (3~4 at a time) along with her normal Plant Food effect.
Flame Flower Queen is one of the strongest plants, being able to attack zombies with a fireball that will explode on contact in a 3x3 area. This attack is lobbed, so it will be very useful in worlds with zombies that block straight shots such as Kongfu World, Ancient Egypt and Dark Ages. Unlike most lobbed shots, Flame Flower Queen's projectile cannot be deflected by Jester Zombies, making her useful against them.
Flame Flower Queen's secondary attack (fire trail), is more suitable for slow moving targets such as Camel Zombies.
The Plant Food effect covers the lane Flame Flower Queen is planted on, and the lanes adjacent to her, effectively having 3 Fire Peashooters use their Plant Food effect for the cost of 1 Plant Food.
In Frostbite Caves, this can be very helpful. She can destroy Troglobite's ice blocks, defeat Ice Weasels, and can heat up plants. In addition, using this behind Slider Tiles will also be very beneficial, as most zombies will be unable to reach her.
Be careful if you are going to use this plant with ice-based plants such as Freeze Mushroom and Winter Melon, as the fire-based attack will thaw out the enemy from being chilled. Also be wary when fighting Imp Dragon Zombies, as these imps have immunity to all fire-based attacks.
Be cautious if you are going to use this plant in Big Wave Beach, as the water will make both the secondary attack and the Plant Food effect useless, unless the said Plant Food effect is costumed. This also applies in Sky City, where her flame will not extend to the sky, and ends at the 3rd column.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Firebloom Queen.
- She is the third plant that has "queen" in her name. The first is Ice Queen Pea, and the second is Sunflower Queen.
- She, Carrot Missile Truck and Horse Bean are the only plants that cost 450 sun to plant.
- She makes the same sound as the Pepper-pult when throwing fireballs, and the same sound as Fire Peashooter's Plant Food effect while putting down fire.
- She is the second Chinese-exclusive thawing plant. The first is Pitaya and the third is Match Flower Boxer.
- She can be frozen, and she still radiates a warming effect while frozen.
- However, she doesn't thaw plants while frozen.
- When she sets the tiles in front of her alight and there are one or more Match Flower Boxers on the tiles, she will set fire to the Match Flower Boxers' petals.
- When the player is trading Match Flower Boxer's Puzzle Pieces and orange rocks for Firebloom Queen's Puzzle Pieces, Laser Bean's Plant Food sound effect can be heard.
- She has a higher zombie detection as even before the zombies enter the lawn, she will already lob fireballs on them.