- For the plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2, see Fire Peashooter. For other uses, see Fire Pea (disambiguation).
Fire Peashooter is a Spawnable Plant Pot in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. It was added in the Zomboss Down DLC update. It shoots fire peas instead of normal peas, which set the target on fire. Its attack is Fire Pea Cannon. It deals 13 impact damage, 28 critical damage, and then 5 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Shoots Zombies with flaming peas, which causes burning damage over time.
These go very well with Ice Peashooters, because in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, the Fire and Ice effects do not cancel each other out. Therefore, the zombies are constantly getting hurt by fire while their movement is being slowed and occasionally stopped by ice at the same time.
- It and Bamboo Shoot are the only new plants from Plants vs. Zombies Adventures that appear in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- When a player gets vanquished by this, it will say Fire Pea instead of Fire Peashooter. Similar things happen to Pea Repeater and Ice Peashooter.
- It and Ice Peashooter are currently unavailable as Spawnable Plants in the sequel.
- Despite not being a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, one appears in the Backyard Battleground to give a mission, which is to vanquish "8 Fire Zombies", which are fire variants of the zombie classes. It gives 2500 coins and vanishes once the quest is completed.
- It shares the trait of being a Spawnable Plant in the original Garden Warfare and reappearing in the second Garden Warfare in a Backyard Mission with the Ice Peashooter.
- It is also incorrectly called the "Fire Pea", which is the name of Peashooter's fire variant.