The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
With the given plants, the player has a counter for every zombie in the level. Using each and every one for their main uses properly should lead to victory.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||2 4 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||1 5 3 1 2 3 4 5 2 4||None||First flag.|
|10||1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||2 4 2 4||None|
|12||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||1 2 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|14||2 4 3||None|
|15||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|16||1 2 3 4 5 1 3 5||None||Final wave.|
- Plant at least two columns of Sunflowers. When a zombie comes, plant a Bonk Choy to deal with it. Protect it with Wall-nuts.
- Plant one or two column(s) of Laser Beans, one column of Bonk Choys and Wall-nuts. If there are too many Jetpack Zombies, use Blover to take care of them. Remember to plant on Power Tiles.
- Peashooter is almost useless here.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.