- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 5 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 5 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 5 is the fifth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. A new zombie is introduced here called the Robo-Cone Zombie. He is the toughest zombie except for the Gargantuar variants. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a Far Future pinata.
The player must combat the Robo-Cone Zombie. This zombie has a huge amount of health, which the player could have difficulties dealing with. However, not many appear in this level. There is also a Shield Zombie, but only one, so he should not be much of a hassle to deal with. Overall the player should bring in powerful plants like Coconut Cannon. Use Power Tiles strategically too, as Robo-Cone Zombies appear in lanes with similar Power Tiles.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||1 3 5||None|
|6||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|9||3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||4 4 4||None|
|11||2 2 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|12||1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Do what you need in the first stage. Plant at least one column of Laser Beans and Winter Melons to attack both Robo-Cone Zombies and Shield Zombies.
- A Robo-Cone Zombie absorbs 2500 damage per shot. It does not crush your plants but it eats your plants instead. The only problem is its toughness. The Winter Melon will take care of them easily. You can also replace the Winter Melon if you think its cost is too expensive.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest