- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 22.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 22 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- For the version of this level before the 1.8 update, see Zomboss Test Lab III.
There are 2 lanes that are particularly dangerous, those being the middle lane and the bottom lane. The middle lane consists of 3 Spikerocks, a Kernel-pult, and a Winter Melon. This is a very deadly combination, as the Spikerocks will do damage as Winter Melon slows them down, and if Kernel-pult hits with butter, it will extend the time a zombie is on a Spikerock. In addition, there are some Threepeaters and Lightning Reeds next door to attack the zombie. It's best to save a strong zombie like a Mecha-Football Zombie or a Gargantuar Prime for this lane. The next lane is a lane full of Potato Mines, a Chili Bean, and a Heavenly Peach. Sending cheap zombies is recommended to use on this lane, as it will provide a cheap attack to either trigger a Potato Mine or eat a Chili Bean. However, the Threepeaters and Lightning Reeds in the lane above will need the player to use something like a Future Buckethead Zombie. The other lanes can also be quite troubling, but using the other zombies like Disco-tron 3000 will help deal with some of them.
I have complied a strategy that can beat this stage easily. Here it is:
- Check if the fourth row is all Threepeater. If yes, restart. You cannot win without forking out extra gems for sun. If no and there are Lightning Reed present as well, proceed to step 2.
- Place as many Buckethead Zombies on the fourth row. I needed three. I ended up with 150 sun left.
- Now that the fifth row is free from the fourth row's attack, play five Zombies on the fifth row for an easy 500 sun. You should have 650 sun. Make sure you don't just clump your zombies together. You don't want to risk them being destroyed together, wasting extra sun.
- Play a Gargantuar Prime on the first row. It can solo that row but you also need said Gargantuar Prime to destroy at least one of the other plants. If it misses, restart as it would be extremely risky. You should now have a total of 950 sun.
- Play a Disco-tron 3000 and then another Gargantuar Prime. The Disco-tron 3000 will spam Disco Jetpack Zombies to prevent Kernel-pult from just buttering the Gargantuar Prime. You should now have 800 sun remaining.
- Spam the second row with Disco-Tron 3000s with all the sun possible.
- Unlike the other Zomboss Test Lab levels, this one has a small gap between the plants and the border which the zombies can be placed on.