- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 19 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 19 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
This level contains some dangerous zombies, such as the Robo-Cone Zombie, the Disco-tron 3000, and the Gargantuar Prime. The player should not forget about Sun Bomb's ability to explode and damage zombies. Use this to combat dangerous zombies when needed.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||1 2 4 5||None|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||1 5 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|15||1 2 3 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|17||1 2 3 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|18||1 3||None||Final wave.|
- Required plants:
- Plant one Winter Melon in each lane. Then, plant Laser Beans and Citrons on the Power Tiles. Remember to create a balance between sun and Sun Bombs.
- A Gargantuar Prime comes. You can use Sun Bombs on it or use an E.M.Peach. Kill it fast before it shoots lasers. Use Blovers to blow away Jetpack Zombies.
- Luckily, there are not any Shield Zombies to protect Gargantuar Primes, so do not worry about it. It will be cheap.
- You can also choose the Sun Bean and the Puff-shroom if needed.
- The level actually contains two flags, although the progress bar displays one.
- This and Far Future - Day 34 are the only Sun Bombs levels where the Robo-Cone Zombie and Gargantuar Prime appears in.
- Because of this fact, the player can only get the Sun Damaged achievement in these levels.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest