- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 17 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 17 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Magnifying Grass.
(if the Magnifying Grass gets eaten)
Crazy Dave: Oops, you should give it another shot!
- This level is a tutorial about how the Magnifying Grass works. It works by having at least 50 sun to use, and the Magnifying Grass will use 50 sun in a projectile that deals decent damage, enough to defeat a Buckethead Zombie in three shots. The player is given two sun producers in this level, most likely to maximize Magnifying Grass' effectiveness. Two big factors in this level is that Magnifying Grass is the only plant that can attack and the absence of Blover while there are many Bot Swarms and Jetpack Zombies. There are also Robo-Cone Zombies, which will be hard to deal with, even with E.M.Peach given.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||Carries 1x Plant Food|
|8||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|11||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||2 4||Final wave.|
- Start with at least two columns of Twin Sunflowers. Try to use Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies.
- Plant three Magnifying Grasses on yellow tiles and two Magnifying Grasses on green tiles. Tap one Magnifying Grass to spend sun for killing the zombie ahead of it.
- Plant one Infi-nut on each lane to protect your plants if you have trouble. Now, plant more Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers. This will not only make more sun, but it will also make the Magnifying Grasses' Plant Food upgrade more effective.
- Remember to use an E.M.Peach when you see Bug Bot Imps or Robo-Cone Zombies. Just remember to tap on Magnifying Grasses to fire like you would with a Coconut Cannon. Note that it does not have a recharge time to take another shot.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest