- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 15 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 15 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 15 is the fifteenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must protect three Citrons in the third column from the right. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Far Future pinata.
There are Citrons the player must protect that are extremely close to the right side of the lawn. The player, however, is given plenty of time to defend these Citrons. The player should not forget about other lanes either. The biggest threat in this level are the huge amounts of Robo-Cone Zombies. Using heavy/splash-damage plants like Winter Melon shall help the player beat this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||2 3 4||None|
|2||1 2 3 4||None|
|3||5 2 3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||2 3 4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|7||2 3 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4||None||First flag|
|9||1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|10||2 3 4||None|
|11||1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||2 4 3||None|
|14||1 3 5||None|
|15||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||2 4 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by Uselessguy
- Required plants:
- Start the level as if it were a regular level. The Citrons will take care of the first few zombies in the rows that they are in.
- Use defensive plants such as Wall-nuts and Infi-nuts to defend the Citrons and use the Power Tiles to your advantage. Use Plant Food if possible.
- Be careful of machined zombies. Use an E.M.Peach to stun them or a Cherry Bomb to blow them up. Do not forget to take care of the Infi-nuts.
- Created by Brainulator9
- Required plants: (if you have seven seed slots)
- Suggested plants: (one of them in place of ) (to replace if desired, or with eighth seed slot)
This strategy only requires little to no instances of messing things up, or else it can cost you dearly. Otherwise, the level is fairly easy.
- Get sun-producers on either the orange or cyan Power Tiles as soon as possible. The red Power Tiles are okay to use, but the zombies might eat the rightmost Twin Sunflower, and you will use that tile later on.
- Let the first few zombies get defeated by the Citrons.
- Some zombies will appear in the rows without Citrons. Try to defeat the earliest zombies with Potato Mines and if needed, Laser Beans.
- Grab Plant Food and use it on the Power Tiles where two sun-producers are.
- Put Infi-nuts to the right of the Citrons. Aim for a whole column.
- Plant Laser Beans in the two leftmost columns, sun-producers in columns three and four, Infi-nuts in columns five and eight, and Citrons in columns six and seven.
- If Jetpack Zombies appear, blow them away with Blover. It will save you valuable Citron projectiles.
- Once the machines appear, use the E.M.Peach on them as much as possible. Its effect lasts a third as long as its recharge.
- Put Plant Food on the red Power Tiles. You will get two shields and a destructive laser. Keep replenishing it.
- Created by VeXJL
- Jetpack Zombie can fly over all plants. Use Banana Launcher to kill them.
- Place Gold Bloom immediately on the lawn. The Gold Bloom will also help with Banana Launchers later.
- Start placing Twin Sunflowers on the first column.
- Plant a Sweet Potato in front of the endangered Citron in the middle lane.
- Place a Lava Guava in front of the Sweet Potato to kill zombies.
- On the first and fifth rows, place Aloe on the second column.
- Place Chard Guard in front of the Aloes. This should stall zombies indefinitely because the Aloes regrow its leaves.
- Continue to place Lava Guava in front of the Sweet Potato.
- If you have an adequate amount of sun, place Banana Launchers down behind the endangered Citrons.
- Use Banana Launchers to kill potentially dangerous Jetpack Zombies. Banana Launchers can also be used to heavily damage Robo-Cone Zombies in front of the Sweet Potatoes.
- When you reach the last wave, you can use Plant Food on the Banana Launchers to kill many zombies. Power Tiles can help with this.
This strategy will always work and will never lose any lawn mowers. Plant Food is not needed but will alleviate the zombie horde and save sun.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest