- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 10 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 10 is the tenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Disco-tron 3000 and Disco Jetpack Zombie are introduced here. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
This level consists of many Disco-tron 3000s. The Disco-tron 3000 can summon four Disco Jetpack Zombies, similar to the Dancing Zombie from Plants vs. Zombies, but it can summon again even if the summoned zombies have not been defeated. Disco Jetpack Zombies are the same as Jetpack Zombies, other than their appearances. Using the newly acquired E.M.Peach will greatly help the player in this and in future levels of this world, as it stuns robotic zombies such as the Robo-Cone Zombie and Disco-tron 3000. The player should still be aware of other zombies such as the Shield Zombie which are still threats in this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||1 5 4||None|
|8||3||None|| First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|11||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||3 3 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|14||1 2 4 5||None|
|15||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|16||1 5 2 4||None||Final wave.|
- Required plants:
- Do as you normally do in the first stage. Then, plant at least two columns of Laser Beans.
- When a Disco-tron 3000 approaches, you can use an E.M.Peach and a Blover. However, you must use E.M.Peach to stun them and the other machines, or you will have a hard time because of the zombies Disco-tron 3000 summoned. If you still cannot kill them, use Cherry Bomb.
- Do not forget to plant defensive plants on red and green Power Tiles. It will greatly help you during the level.
- Always prepare for the ambushes. Bug Bot Imps can come at any time, so do everything you need fast to have an excellent defense. Timing Blover to blow Bug Bot Imps away is crucial.
- Use Blover to blow away Disco Jetpack Zombies if they clump up together.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest