Fall Food Fight (often shortened to just Food Fight) is a recurring special event in the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. It is an event celebrating U.S. Thanksgiving and usually runs from late November through early December.
Food Fight was first celebrated in Plants vs. Zombies 2 on November 26, 2014 with the release of exclusive Piñata Parties and the inclusion of the special edition plant Sweet Potato. Following years saw the return of exclusive Piñata Parties and the release of other special edition plants such as Parsnip in 2016, and Sling Pea in 2018.
List of associated plants
Fall Food Fight was first celebrated in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on November 25, 2014 and saw the release of a new exclusive sticker pack, the Turkey Attack Pack, which contained a new Thanksgiving themed Spawnable Zombie named the Turkey Browncoat.
List of exclusive consumables
Food Fight was first celebrated in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes on November 14, 2016 and introduced the new event cards Mayflower and Turkey Rider. Later years introduced new event cards such as Transfiguration and re-introduced old cards such as Overstuffed Zombie as Food Fight event cards.
Associated event cards
Food Fight was first celebrated in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville on November 1, 2019. It includes a Food Fight prize map, with the Kitty Cap costume for the Night Cap as the completion reward. It also includes character challenges for Sunflower, Night Cap, Captain Deadbeard, and Super Brainz, as well as a pie scavenger hunt event, where players can collect 24 pies scattered around Giddy Park and the free roam areas in exchange for an Acorn hat similar to the one worn by Sir Crustworthy, the quest-giver of this event.
Pie Scavenger Hunt locations
There are a total of four pies on the Giddy Park, eight in Town Center, seven in Mount Steep, and six in Weirding Woods Some of the pies' locations require you to finish the main storyline for that area, such as the Town Center in order to be able to access the gnome boss area, the Weirding Woods, and Mount Steep.
- At the plant HQ, there is a pie behind Rux's stand to the right.
- At the zombie HQ, there is a pie in between the free roam hub together with a lot of other pies.
- On the Ferris Wheel.
- When entering the Giddy Park as a plant, turn left and go to the foley trolley. turn around and there is a statue of Crazy Dave with a pie in his hands.
- In the orange dog house at the overly fortified house.
- On top of a rock in Pressure Pier located near the shipwreck.
- Behind the gas station in between Sundrop Hills and Pressure Pier.
- At the movie theater in the window.
- On the road towards Pressure Pier, head down the stairs near the bus stop. One of this is on a window at the shop labeled "Quiche Capiche."
- Go to the greenhouse in Sundrop Hills near the entrance to the gas station. The pie is located near the pool.
- From spawn, turn left and go towards the bridge leading to the Radio Station.
- One of the last pies is in the gnome boss area.
- At the boombox location in Weirding Woods.
- Respawn near the Z-Tech Factory and one of them is on the desk behind you.
- At Camp Near-a-Lake, there is a house near the spawn with a pie on the window.
- At Camp Near-a-Lake, there is a rock on the left of the bridge higher than all the others. Jump up there and find the pie in a yellow tent.
- From Z-Tech Factory, go down the main road past the Dummy Foot Soldiers and you’ll see a plumbing van with a pie in the window.
- Turn on the boombox and go towards the roots blocking the Boss Gate. Break the roots, enter the Boss Gate, dodge the winds, and the pie is located on the left before you enter the arena.
- At Rocky Flats near the Ops location. There’s a yellow carriage near a cliff. Hop on it and you’ll see it.
- At the drill machine, take the path that leads to Rocky Flats. There’s a pie in a digging hole as soon as you get off the machine.
- At the left of the Mouseflies that lead to the boss fight of Mount Steep at steep mines, there’s a rock with a pie on top of it.
- From Olde Town, take the leftmost path guarded by a Robo Zombie. Then turn right and jump down. Continue straight up the wooden planks and you’ll see it on a rock.
- In the diamond gnome area at the south, walk in and one of the pies is in the mouth of the gnome face to the right.
- When you spawn in, turn right and go to the house with the green windows. There’s a pie on the horse hitch.
- In the boss area, on top of a rock near a pool of cheese before you start the battle.
- This and Luck O' the Zombie are the only major recurring events that do not have an exclusive app icon in Plants vs. Zombies 2.