- For other uses, see bean.
Experience Beans were types of items found in Plants vs. Zombies Online. They were obtained by completing levels or by daily rewards. They were used to give experience points to plants in Adventure Mode. There were three types of beans.
Types of beans
- Small Experience Beans - Increase plant experience by 10000 points.
- The player obtains them by daily rewards, via the Brewery, via the Zen Garden by fertilizing Sunflowers, or by completing levels.
- Experience Beans - Increase plant experience by 50000 points.
- Big Experience Beans - Increases plant experience by 200000 points.
- The types of beans are the same as the ones in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 from the Plant Food icon.
- There is an icon of a sun on the Big Experience Bean, unlike the other Experience Beans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.