- Not to be confused with Reinforce-mint, another Power Mint with a similar name.
Enforce-mint is a Power Mint plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2. When planted, he will shrink and immobilize ten random zombies on the lawn making them weaker, similar to Shrinking Violet. He also give all Enforce-mint Family plants a temporary boost, increasing their stats for the entirety of his duration.
Enforce-mint family plants include:
- Bonk Choy
- Celery Stalker
- Phat Beet
- Snap Pea
- Tangle Kelp
- Wasabi Whip
Like other Power Mints, he cannot be imitated or affected by other mints. After 8 seconds, Enforce-mint disappears.
Enforce-mint is based on the "Lamiaceae." (also known as "mint")
His name is a pun on the word "enforcement," meaning "the act of compelling observance of or compliance with a law, rule, or obligation." Enforcement is usually associated with violence, thus Enforce-Mint's muscular appearance and boosting several melee-based plants.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to Level 1.
SUN COST: 0
Zombies Shrunk: 10
Enforce-mints shrink a number of zombies when planted and provide a temporary boost to all Enforce-mint Family plants on the lawn.
Enforce-mint Family plants:
Enforce-mint shrinks zombies, which may seem a bit off-brand for a guy who's all about melee damage. Enforce-mint shrugs. "I don't set policy," he says.
While boosted by Enforce-mint, the following plants gain the following effects:
- Bonk Choy will do an additional 75 DPS, and its Plant Food effect will do an additional 345 DPS per tick.
- Celery Stalker will do an additional 280 DPS per tick, and its Plant Food effect will spawn 5 clones.
- Chomper's chew time is reduced to 1.5 seconds.
- Guacodile's seeds will do an additional 110 DPS, and it'll do an additional 300 DPS while rushing.
- Kiwibeast will do an additional 175 regardless of its stage, and its Plant Food effect will do an additional 800 DPS.
- Parsnip's main attack will do an additional 300 DPS, and it'll do an additional 800 DPS while rushing.
- Phat Beet's main attack will do an additional 90 DPS, its powerful attack will do an additional 270 DPS, its Plant Food effect's damage is increased to 1600 DPS to zombies directly around it, with the Plant Food effect's outer damage being increased to 800 DPS.
- Snap Pea will do an additional 75 DPS per pea, its chew time will be reduced to 10 seconds, and its head attack will do an additional 1500 DPS.
- Squash will squash zombies three times, and it'll target seven zombies with its Plant Food effect. If Squash is at level 10, Enforce-mint will have no effect.
- Tangle Kelp will do an additional 1000 DPS to zombies it can't pull, it'll pull an additional 3 zombies underwater, and its Plant Food effect can pull an additional 5-7 zombies underwater.
- Wasabi Whip will do an additional 200 DPS, and its Plant Food effect will do an additional 300 DPS per tick.
Note that Enforce-mint's recharge is 30 seconds shorter during the Improve-mint event.
|Sun Cost||Recharge||Duration||Toughness||Zombies Shrunk|
|1||0||0||85 seconds||8 seconds||100000 dps||10|
|2||100||80 seconds||9 seconds||11|
|3||150||80 seconds||10 seconds||12|
|4||200||75 seconds||12 seconds||13|
|5||300||75 seconds||13 seconds||14|
|6||400||75 seconds||14 seconds||15|
|7||500||70 seconds||15 seconds||16|
|8||600||70 seconds||16 seconds||17|
|9||800||70 seconds||17 seconds||18|
|10||1,000||60 seconds||18 seconds||20|
Enforce-mint is best used against large groups of dangerous zombies such as Chicken Wrangler Zombies, Weasel Hoarders and especially Gargantuars. When used, all zombies on screen are shrunk to miniature size just like Shrinking Violet's Plant Food ability, including Imps, Zombie Chickens, and Ice Weasels, making Enforce-mint a great plant to use during large waves of zombies.
Enforce-mint works well with certain melee plants such as Wasabi Whip, Celery Stalker, and Parsnip, as they will deal more damage to dangerous zombies, with the capability to clear out hordes of zombies, especially when you level them up.
Enforce-mint's biggest weakness is that plants in his family lack any range, meaning that creating strategies that use Enforce-mint can be difficult.
- Despite being able to shrink zombies, Shrinking Violet is not part of his family.
- Despite being a fire plant, Wasabi Whip is in this family instead of the Pepper-mint Family.
- He, along with Appease-mint, has the biggest family with a total of 11 plants each.
- Before 7.1.1, Bowling Bulb was in his family, before being moved over to the Appease-mint family.
- His leaves resemble two arms flexing their muscles.