- For other uses, see Disco Zombie (disambiguation).
Electric Slide are good at making enemies scatter. Their arcing electricity, Funky Bouncer, and Disco Tornado are great at pushing enemies around.
|Push enemies away with a bouncy magnet.|
|Transform into pure energy to gain invulnerability but disable weapons.|
|Summon a small electrical whirlwind and press [right button] to expand it into a damaging tornado.|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 50% for earning multiple vanquishes.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of over-health for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 30 health upon vanquishing an enemy at low HP.
Extends range or arcing electricity from Boogie Bolt.
Randomly cause an electric explosion around Electric Slide when reloading Boogie Bolt.
Randomly stun enemies when dealing damage with Disco Tornado.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near two enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 4 HP every 0.5 seconds.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Deal additional damage while in Outta Flight! and inside Disco Tornado.
Arcing electricity from Boogie Bolt jumps to an additional nearby target.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 10 health upon vanquishing an enemy.
Capture enemies from farther distance with Funky Bouncer.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 25%
Faster ability refresh of Disco Tornado by earning a vanquish.
Faster refresh time of Disco Tornado by capturing enemies with Funky Bouncer.
Inflict electrical stun faster by dealing damage with Boogie Bolt.
Start reloading and regenerating health while in Outta Flight!.
Electric Slide is very good at taking space from the enemy and making space for your team: Her Funky Bouncer is great for clearing objectives and forcing attacking enemies away, disrupting their attack, and her Disco Tornado is amazing at forcing plants out of an objective or risk the huge damage that the Disco Tornado can bring. While she is classed under Attack, she is very effective at playing offensively on defense. By flanking behind the attacking plants, she can harass the enemies back line with her arcing electric Boogie Bolts and her Disco Tornado, which can force plants to break off their attack and regroup, possibly saving an objective. When plants start to notice her and counterattack, her Outta Fight! is great for making a clean escape and coming back for another go.
Tips & Tricks
October 2019 patch
- ▲ Removed Outta Fight! delay after button input
November 2019 patch
- ▲ Fix issue with Jazz Hands upgrade making plant ability UI flicker on stun
- ▲ Fix issue where arcing lighting wouldn’t jump if enemy was vanquished
November 27 2019 Update (Pre-TTK)
- ▲ Increase Boogie Bolt damage 8.7->18
- ▼ Decrease Boogie Bolt rate of fire 235->140
- ▼ Decrease Boogie Bolt ammo capacity 24->14
Early December 2019 TTK Changelist
- ▼ Decrease Boogie Bolt damage 18->16.8
- ▲ Increase Boogie Bolt rate of fire 140->190
- ▲ Increase Boogie Bolt ammo capacity 14->18
- ▲ Decrease Boogie Bolt camara recoil
- ▲ Decrease Boogie Bolt projectile spread per shot
- ▲ Decrease Boogie Bolt min time to stun 2.0->1.5
- ▲ Decrease min time to stun with Jazz Hands upgrade 1.5->1.0
- ▲ Can not cancel the Outta Fight! ability until 1 second has elapsed
- She and the Space Cadet are the only two Zombie classes to be female.