- For other uses, see E.M.Peach (disambiguation).
As of Plants vs. Zombies 3, E.M.Peach appears in four games.
E.M.Peach is based on the plant Prunus persica, known as the peach in English. His name is, as such, a portmanteau of "peach" and "electromagnetic pulse" or "EMP" as it is commonly shortened to. "Electromagnetic pulse" is a term for a sudden release of energy that may disrupt the functions of electrical equipment, inspiring his ability to paralyze mechanical enemies.
- Main article: E.M.Peach (PvZ2)
E.M.Peach's first appearance is in Plants vs. Zombies 2 as the fourth plant unlocked in Far Future. He costs 25 sun and explodes in a 5x5 area, disabling any Mechanical zombies caught in the blast. His main usage is in the Far Future world, but can also be of some use in the Wild West, being able to disable Zombie Bulls.
He is in the Fila-mint family, who will make his radius the same as it'd be at level 7 or higher while he is on the field, thus being completely unboosted if E.M.Peach is already level 7 or higher.
- Main article: EMPeach
EMPeach ("correctly" named E.M.Peach in Battle for Neighborville) next appears as an ability for the Citron class in both Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. Similar to the Engineer's Sonic Grenade and Bullhorn Swarm, they are fired out to stun any zombies in their wake.
EMPeaches are designed to specifically counter Z-Mechs, stunning them longer in Garden Warfare 2 and depleting their fuel in Battle for Neighborville. EMPeach used to deal damage in Garden Warfare 2, but lost this ability in Battle for Neighborville.
- Main article: Peach line
E.M. Peach's latest appearance was in the Chinese-exclusive turn-based game Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars as the second plant in the Peach line, evolving from Small Peach and evolving into E.C.Peach. He shot electromagnetic projectiles from his antenna.
His active ability was Stun Gun, which had him rush to the closest zombie in his lane, exploding to damage and stun all enemies in a 3x3 area for 2 turns, 3 turns if the enemy was a mech while his passive ability was Force Field, which granted a shield that could absorb 140, lasting for 3 turns at the start of each wave.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for E.M.Peach.
- He and the Chili Bean are the only plants introduced in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to have ability counterparts in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- He's featured in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (comic), where Nate Timely and Patrice Blazing go into the future and use the E.M. Peach to destroy all the future technology that Dr. Zomboss created.
- This peach closer resembles E.M.Peach's pre-evolution in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars, Small Peach in terms of its coloring.